𝐕𝐢. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧

She hesitated at first but finally made her choice.

"Yes" It was one word, a simple answer. An answer that made Aegon break out in a smirk. They had been betrothed for two years and yet he had never seen her this nice.

She was his for the night.

She kept her eyes on him, waiting for his reply. She didn't know why she had said yes. Or why he had even offered. But a part of her wanted to see the town, wanted to see what drew Aegon there every night.

"Come then. You can't go out like that" He muttered as she looked down at her blue gown she was wearing. Then she looked back up at her half brother.

"And what is wrong with my dress, I quite like it"

He chuckled to himself, he would agree. She looked quite good wearing the dress. But if his mother ever found out he took her out the castle walls he wouldn't live to see another day. Let alone his wedding to Visenya.

"You cannot be ween" Aegon states as he begins walking to his chambers. She follows behind "Your lucky you don't possess any Targaryen features''

"Are you calling me a bast-"

He cuts her off before she can say the word "Never dear sister"

************************************

She stays quiet as he walks into his room gesturing for her to follow. She does, the last time she had been in his chambers was two years ago. When she went mad at him. For the fact the two were betrothed.

She walks further in looking around, seven hells. It was quite the mess.

"Don't judge dear sister or I shall start judging you"

She frowns as he goes over to a set of drawers pulling out a shirt and trousers. These are the kind of things he'd wear out in the town.

He then walks over to her, handing her the clothes.

She looks up at him in confusion "You wish for me to wear rags."

"I swear sometimes you're unbearable"

"Says you"

"Just out them on"

"I may wear the rags but I shall not undress infront you brother"

"What do you need your lady's"

"I dress myself most of the time" She mutters "Turn around"

He sighs turning around "You know you will not be forcing me to turn around when we are wed"

"If we are wed"

He stays silent. He hardly liked Visenya, but hearing her say it bothered him.

"There now you can look"

He quickly turns around. Her hair was still tied back and the shirt was oversized but no one would question who she was at all "Allow me to show you my life dear sister"

************************************

She couldn't believe how easy it was to get out the castle. She would have never believed it was this easy.

But she couldn't care less right now as her eyes were on everything around her. Everything in the town. It was so different to the castle.

She was so distracted not realising Aegon had her close to him at every point.

"Aegon" She stops in her tracks making Aegon sigh turning to see what she was pointing at now "Look"

She grabbed hold of his hand as she pulled him Into the crowd of people. The crowd were watching a show.

"Our future Queen names her son Aegon, after our kings firstborn the true heir" A man yelled on the stage as Aegon looked down at Visenya. Expecting to see her scrunch her face up in disgust. Or day something out loud to defend Rhaenyra. But she didn't.

Visenya was enjoying the show, even if it was a bunch of bullshit. Once the show was Over Aegon began walking off as Visenya followed. The two Targaryens were at peace with on another.

"Is this all you do" She asks as the two walk past a few people.

"No I do many other things" He admits.

"Like what, can't you show me"

"I think we should get back to the castle sister" He mutters. There was no way in hell he'd take her to a tarven were men would try prey on her nor would he take her to a brothel. Right now she was no ones. But in the months to come shed be his.

Even if none of them wanted to wed one another, he would not allow another man to see her.

She nods not complaining at all.

"Then lead the way Aegon"

************************************

As the two entered the dimmed halls of the castle. Visenya couldnt help but smile a little bit. As she stopped waiting for Aegon to stop. And he did a few seconds after her.

"It's late Sister"

"I know"

"Then what are you doing"

"I want to say thank you" She admits as Aegon sees someone in the distance making him grab Visenyas wrist and pull her to the side of the hall. Pushing her into the wall.

"Aegon" He hushes her waiting for the person to leave. Visenya looks to her right seeing the person in the distant to. She could almost make who it was out.

Larys Strong...... But that couldn't be right, the man could hardly walk and spent most of his time pestering her mother. As the person turned to the other hall way she looked back up At Aegon.

"So what now?" She asked not brothering to push him of her.

He leaned down as he moved some of her loose hair behind her ear.

"Aegon" She mutters looking into his eyes, she couldn't tell why he was doing this or what he was thinking. She had always thought he hated her.

"Nya" the nickname rolled of his tounge without hestaion.

He goes to close the gap between the untill Visenya speaks again.

"I should retire" She whispers as Aegon let's her go backing away "Thank you again Aegon"

"I'm always here if you need me Nya"

The two parted ways not knowing that someone was Indeed watching.

An - what did we think?