𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐬

"So what has the king said, has he agreed?" Otto enters his daughter's chambers as Alicent snaps her head around.

"You know I have yet to ask, we have been back in kings landing two days" She mutters standing up "Visenya is not ours to marry off"

"She calls you mother does that not count"

Alicent scoffs.

"You are queen, ask him. If you were to fully secure the girl on our side"

"What side father, there is no sides"

"There is daughter and within time people will rise up. And support Aegon's claim"

"Aegon has no claim nor shall I have my daughter married off without her consent"

"We need to secure our house, strengthen it. Wed Helaena and Aemond. Then wed Visenya and Aegon"

"It is not that simple"

"It is I made you Queen, You would not be here right now without me" Otto reminds her "So do as I've asked, Ask the king"

************************************

Visenya had been escorted by her fathers kingsguard to his chambers. For what reason she did not know. It was very unlike her father to speak with her unless needed to.

A part of her knew it was because of her late mother.

As the king's guards opened the doors she walked in, not knowing what to do. She had never been in her fathers private chambers. She never thought it was allowed.

Visenya's eyes went to the large sculpture.

"Daughter" She heard his voice as he walked in from the other part of his chambers.

"Father" She bowed her head slightly as she looked up at him. He had walked over to the sculpture of old valyria as he gestured for her to join him.

She walked over doing so "Did you build this"

"I'd be lying if i said yes, the stone maesters help"

"It is quite the thing father"

"I have been building it for years"

"Father there is a reason you sent your kingsguard for me, what is that reason"

"You were so much like Aemma when you were younger, my girl"

"I hardly remember her"

"She was your mother and you were her everything. As you were Rhaenyras"

Visenya didn't believe it, Rhaenyra and her hardly spoke. They were never close.

"She is my birth mother yes, but Alicent raised me she is my mother"

Viserys chuckles lightly looking up at his daughter "I had hoped both you and Rhaenyra would accept her as your stepmother. Never would I have thought it be much more"

"Have I disappointed you father

"No you nor Rhaenyra could ever"

She smiles softly "Thank you"

"Alicent and I spoke a few hours ago"

"Of what may I ask"

"The upcoming marriage of your brother Aemond and Helaena"

"They are to be wed?"

"Indeed as you are to be betrothed to Aegon"

************************************

"Did you know?" Visenya snapped, barging into her younger brother's chambers as she stopped herself. Seeing her brother half covered with his blanket.

"If you wanted a show dear sister you could have just asked" Aegon joked as she scoffs.

"Helaena and Aemond are to be wed by the months end"

"They are" Aegon says surprised, last he had heard he was the one wedding Helaena.

"And you and I are betrothed"

"What"

"Two years time we shall be wed, it is quite foolish"

"And how is that"

"We are older than Aemond and Helaena"

"So do you wish for us to wed sooner?" He smirked.

"As if I'd ever want to wed a drunken fool"

"So we shall be wed before or after my sixteenth name day"

"It does not matter because I shall beg mother to change her mind"

"What is the problem Visenya"

"The problem, the problem is that I have not chosen to do this. They did not just go behind our siblings backs but ours"

"Visenya"

"You and I are nothing alike, I do not want this. I shall never want it"

"And you think I shall"

She does not answer as she walks out leaving Aegon alone.

************************************

Visenya had been hiding away in her chambers, she had skipped dinner and that only worried Alicent more.

Alicent went alone as she knocked on her daughter's chamber doors waiting for an answer but there was none. Making her concern worse as she entered finding her daughter sat in front of the fire.

"You'd be better sitting on the couch or your bed"

Visenya did not answer or turn around.

"Visenya talk to me, my daughter I do not wish for you to hate me or feel betrayed"

"I do not feel betrayed" Visenya Trailed off "I just do not wish to wed him"

"I am sorry Visenya, if there is anything I can do"

"There is not, father says we shall be wed two years time. I just can't imagine how Helaena feels"

"Helaena and Aemond get along. And there marriage is just a political one just as your and Aegons shall be"

Visenya turns around seeing her standing near the couch "A political one?"

"Rhaenyra has taken your uncle to wed. On dragonstone behind our backs"

"She wouldn't"

"There are many things I have kept hidden from you about your sister. As I shall keep doing"

Visenya stands up "She and my uncle married without father knowing"

Alicent nods slightly as Visenya walks over to her hugging her "Sweet girl"

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to overreact or hurt anyone's feelings""You could never"

Visenya knew that was not true, she had alot of making up to do. She had said awful things to Aegon and shed make sure to sort it out.

An- so what do we think so far, I just love Visenya and Alicents bond.