𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

Even with the funeral of someone related to her, someone she did not know. Visenya had a soft smile on her face. As she walked along the halls of driftmark.

Making her way to retire for the night. As she kept walking she heard a sound of two people talking. Or more like one shouting and another mumbling. She turned around as she looked behind her.

She could see her half brother Aegon being pulled along by his grandfather. The new/ old lord hand.

She was not close to Aegon, as she was with Helaena and Aemond. But she hated seeing him the way he was. And his grandfather was definitely not helping the situation.

So within seconds the young princess found herself walking over to them.

Otto hears the girl's steps as he legs Aegon go, Aegon stands on his own two feet. Trying to stay right as his eyes go to his elder sister Visenya.

"Princess Visenya" Otto muttered, he held nothing against Visenya. Not at all, he had seen how his daughter was with her. But she was still Aemmas daughter and Rhaenyras sister.

"Lord Otto" She greeted the man looking at her brother "Come brother"

Aegon burrows his brows as his sister says that.

He looks at his grandfather then follows Visenya.

Otto watched the two walk away, Visenya guiding Aegon. And as he watched them an idea came to his head.

************************************

What were you thinking Aegon" Visenya spoke up hating the silence as she looked behind her to were her half brother standing still "Aegon"

"Am I not allowed to mourn?" He mutters as she rolls his eyes.

"Brother we did not know Laena and either way you should not be this drunk"

"I'm fine now leave me"

"I'm not leaving you in the middle of the halls, where's your chambers"

He shrugs, not remembering.

"You fool" She smiles softly, quite amused at her brother being drunk. She had never seen him like this nor has she ever been drunk herself.

"You find this amusing"

"Perhaps, do you wish for me to find our mother."

"What no no leave mother out of this, Visenya do not tell her"

"Fine I shall not tell her" Visenya swears as she walks over to him offering her hand out to him. He goes to take it as both Targaryens hear a voice.

"Prince Aegon, Princess Visenya there you both are" An guard approaches the two as Visenya turns around "You are both needed in the hall"