Needs

Mariah P.o.v

Watching my phone for the 8th time today, I let it go to voicemail purposely ignoring my boyfriend Nick. Nick has been ignoring my needs for the past three day so I decided to petty and not answer any of his calls today. What he did this morning was the last strike.

This Morning

"Mmmm good morning baby." A low moan escaped my lips as Nick kissed my sweet spot. He's been so busy lately with "work" and my needs have went unnoticed. Since I have him all to myself this morning I was determined to get dicked down.

"Morning babygirl, I ordered you breakfast it should almost be here." He tried getting up but I pulled him back down onto the bed getting on top of him. Grinding our lower halves together enjoying the feeling of him against me. Our tongues worked against one another, of course his being more dominant. Reaching my hands down hooking my fingers in the band of his - RING RING

"Hold on babe." Nick reached over immediately grabbing his phone, the look on my face said it all, I was pissed.

"Are you fucking kidding me." Mumbling sitting up from my position shaking my head I got up going over the bathroom while he took that bogus ass phone call. After doing my morning routine I walked in the bedroom not seeing Nick anywhere, smelling food I presumed he went to go get the food.

"Wassup Riah." Nicks bestf Marco greeted me as soon as I stepped into the dining room area.

"Nigga address my girl correctly." Nick mugged him. Nick rudeness wasn't nothing new especially when it came to me, everyone around Nick knew to give me the same level of respect as they do him.

Marco chuckled putting his hands up. "Good morning Mariah."

"Morning Marco." Nick looked me up and down, then at Marco.

"Why you come down here like that? Go upstairs and change, better yet Marco i'll meet you at the car." Marco immediately walked out leaving us alone.

"You act like I knew he was down here." My sentence dripping with attitude, first he disregards my need's then gets mad at me for wanting to be comfortable in my own home. Tfk is his problem.

"I know that's why I changed my mind." Nick walked over to me, picking me up with ease he rubbed my sides looking down at me with a smirk.

"You know I get a little jealous baby." 

"You made me this thick now you can't handle me walking around like this." I laughed.

" When I come home ima make you thicker." Nick squeezed my thighs before giving them a lil smack.

"Really? Where you going this time?" Crossing my arms.

"Chill ma you know I gotta handle business."

Flashback over

It's been 4 hours since then and Nick has been calling and texting but they all went ignored. I really don't care my feelings are hurt and most importantly fat miss her papa. Hearing the front door open and slam shut I guessed he was pissed, the way he yelled out my name while stomping up the stairs told me all I needed to know.

"MARIAH!" I didn't reply. Our bedroom door was aggressively opened and there stood my boyfriend with a mean look on his face.

"Didn't you hearing me calling yo name!? Why the fuck you not answering your phone!?" He semi yelled staring me down, and damn near daring me to lie.

"I don't have to answer your calls or text Nick." I shrugged watching whatever was on the tv.

"Like hell you do! What the fuck is your problem Mariah?"I shrugged, walking over he stood over me. Nick grabbed my throat forcing me to look at him.

"Look at me when i'm talking to you." Our eyes connected and he chuckled darkly.

"I know what your problem is, you need some dick. You want that little pussy to licked on, huh? You want daddy to lick and suck on that pretty pussy?" His words caused my pussy to flood. I whimpered giving him his answer. Letting go of my neck he pushed me back on the bed ripping my panties off, wasting no time he french kissed my pussy. Pushing my legs further back I grabbed his head pushing it further into my pussy.

"Daddy please!" I watched him suck on my clit like a pacifier damn near sending me over the edge.

"Naw you don't get to cum, turn around." Doing what I was told I didn't want my punishment to be any worse. Before I could ask what taking Nick so long I felt the tip of his dick on my clit, he played in my juices before easing his way into my tight hole.

"Nick!" I gasped feeling him go deeper, he didn't stop until all 8 inches were inside me.

"You gone take it baby?" His strokes being slow, he made sure I felt everything.

"Take some out please." I begged.

"No." Speeding up he drilled me giving me no mercy.

"Fuck baby I-."

"Shut the fuck up." Wrapping my hair around his hand he brought my head back making my arch deeper. He leaned down slowing down his strokes.

"You gone answer when I call the first time? huh?"

"Yes daddy I will!" You could hear the sounds of his balls hitting.  against my clit causing me even more pleasure. Reaching down I began playing with his balls. He groaned in my ear.

"You know I be worried about my girl." I could hear the deviousness in the tone of his voice.

"Pussy good asf baby I might not pull out." He released my hair pushing my back further down.

"Daddy i'm cuming on yo dick."

"Cum on this dick ma, I wanna feel that shit." Going faster he played with my clit sending me over. Screaming his name I squirted on us both making him nut as well. Slapping my ass he pulled out walking to our shared bathroom. Laying in the bed I couldn't move, the aftershocks we're still there. Nick came out with a warm towel cleaning me up.

"Nick." I moaned softly enjoying the feeling of the warm towel between my legs.

"Baby you gotta get up so I can change the sheets."

"I can't move." He laughed at me. picking me up he placed me on the love seat we had in the corner of the room.

"I apologize for ignoring your needs baby, but the next time you ignore my calls you and I are going to have problems."

"Yes daddy."
~~~~~~~~~