Nice To Meet You (Central Cee)

Ebony P.o.v

Im actually glad I agreed to come out with my girls tonight, I needed something to take my mind off...... shit life itself. My girls and I are currently at our favorite strip club Hood Love and it was absolutely booming tonight. With our own section we had ass after ass shaking and non stop shots along with the top shelf bottles. Of course people wanted to come in our section since we the most turn most got turned down.

"YASSS BITCH!" My bestfriend hyped my head as I shook my ass on her. The Don Julio was starting to get to me and I was ready to get on the stage with the strippers myself.

"Ass moving like water." She smacked my ass grinding against me. This ain't nothing new to us, especially since we been knowing each other since middle school. "Bitch look."

She nodded towards the section across from ours, I looked over instantly making eye contact with a fine ass white boy, he smirked and I smiled.

"Who is that?" I asked slowing down my movements, glancing over him and his crew were throwing bills non stop.

"Central Cee." Eyebrows scrunching up in confusion I looked at her confused as fuck. Who the hell is Central Cee?

Taking a seat I took a shot throwing bills at the strippers that was in our section. Looking over to white section I seen that he was no longer there.

"Aye Ebony?" I heard my name being called, looking over the security was calling me over, as I made my way I sen the white boy and a few of his friends waiting. "They good?"

"Yea, they good." He nodded letting them come in, walking away I could feel white boy eyes on my ass. Sitting back where I was white boy sat next to me.

"Nice to meet you ma, the names Central Cee, you can call me Cee."

"I'm Ebony." He took my hand giving it a soft kiss, I almost blush at the gesture but held my composure. "Is that an accent I hear?"

"I'm from London love." I nodded. "You want a shot?"

"I wouldn't mind, so what brings you to Chicago? You're a long way from home." I asked after he ordered another of shots for our whole section.

"My boys and I had some free time after leaving the studio, wanted to come to the best strip club out here." He looked me up and down with seductive look.

"You came to the right place." I smirked. Our shots soon came.

We continued talking, throwing money, and of course I had to throw this ass to see if he could handle it. It soon got late and we all decided to head out.

"Is this where our night ends?" Cee grabbed my waist bring our lower bodies close to each other. We stood outside the club up against my car.

"Not if you don't want it too." Seductively speaking, reaching down I fumbled with the waistband of his briefs. Giving me a up down he smirked.
~

'
"FUCK CEE!" No lie Cee was giving it to me good as fuck, on all fours he had a good grip on my waist making me take every last inch.

"Throw it back for me love." A burning sensation was felt on my left ass cheek, it made me throw it even faster. Looking back Cee was already looking down at me while biting his lip.

"Im not going to last long love." He whispered in my ear going deeper if possible. I was tired myself but didn't want the feeling to end. His thrust got faster and sloppier so I knew he was ready to nut.

Quickly turning around wrapping my lips around him going deep to the point of him hitting the back of my throat. Cee held both sides of my head guiding me at the pace he wanted. Throwing his head back he let out a loud groan, feeling his warm nut go down my throat I played with his balls causing him to tense up a bit.

"Let up love...please." With a loud pop I took him out my mouth giggling at the way he looked at him.

"What?" I asked acting innocent. Cee shook his head laughing.

"You mind if I take a shower?" He asked. With that being said I got up not bothering to put on any type of clothing, I was most likely going to shower with him anyways.

"You can do whatever you want?" Handing him a set of towels.

"Good cuz im staying the night."
~~~~~

The ending was rushed lol I might redo it.