Smile (Duke Dennis)

Lexy P.o.v

My phone vibrated for like the 50th time, I already knew who it was so I simply turned it over.

"Girl if you don't answer that boy."

"Fuck him." Mumbling my response.

I was currently at lunch with my two best friends Coi and Asia, my boyfriend of 2 years have been blowing my phone up non stop since I got here. I was purposely ignoring him due to him wanting to smile in other bitches faces. Duke had an interview with some female reporter for the streamy awards and he was smiling a little too hard for my liking.

They both laughed at my attitude. "Lexy you extra, ion even think Duke was doing allat fr."

"I don't give a single fuck, he lucky I don't rip them big ass grills out his mouth." My phone began ringing once again. I glared the cellular device.

"Please answer that phone girl." Rolling my eyes I did what she said finally answering.

"What?"

"Watch yo mouth." He demanded. By the tone of voice he used I knew he was pissed.

"Yes Duke?" My bestfriends looked at me snickering know Duke was lowkey putting me in my place, looking away in embarrassment, I looked down at my menu.

"Turn around." My stomach dropped at those two words. Quickly turning around I instantly recognized my boyfriend tall figure making its way over to our table, and the look on his face was not happy at all. Turning back around quickly shoving the menu in face pretending to be interested in it. Duke presence was strong and hard to ignore.

"Afternoon ladies." He greeted Asia and Coi.

"Hi Duke." They said as a collective. Although he greeted my girls I could feel his eyes on me.

"You two don't mind if I steal my lady away, do yall ? I would really love to have a conversation with her about something important." Say no Say No!

"Please go right ahead." Coi smirked waved her hand gesturing Duke to take me. Glaring at her through my eyelashes, Duke cleared his throat catching my attention. He gave that look and I knew not continue the tough girl act. Gathering my things saying a quick goodbye knowing I most likely wouldn't be coming back. Duke led me back to his car without saying a word.

"Duke-." Duke shook his head as he opened the passenger door basically push me inside the vehicle. Duke got into the driver side damn near slamming the door shut. After starting the car I looked at him confused as to why we weren't moving yet. He took a deep breath then look at me with a straight face.

"You really love testing me, don't you?" His tone caused shiver down my spine, I didn't know rather to be scared or turned on. "Speak when I'm talking to you."

"No."

"Yes you do. I called your phone 10 times yo! 10 fucking times! As my girl you should pick on the first call, I don't give a fuck about yo attitude." Duke yelled making back into the door a little, rubbing my thighs together to gain some type of friction. Although Duke was expressing how he felt in a rude way I couldn't but be turned on.

"I-."

"Don't. I got something for you when we get home." Putting the car in drive Duke did the dash back to our crib. The whole ride was filled with tension, Duke knew I was turned on for the fact that he kept glancing at my thighs as I tried to secretly rub them together. He chuckled at my desperate attempts.

As we soon made it Duke made it clear he wanted me in position by the time he gets to the room and I didn't hesitate. Now im here waiting for Duke to come.

A few minutes later the opens, the scent of Duke's cologne filled the room making me weak in the knees. Feeling his presence behind me Duke stood looking down at me like I was his prey.

SMACK!

A low moaned escaped my lips, rubbing my ass on Dukes print in a desperate attempt to get off. He chuckled.

"For every sound you make ima add a minute to the timer." Timer? My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. Hear a buzzing sound my eyes widen in fear. Duke didn't give enough time to react before attaching the rose toy to my clit.

"Ahhh" My eyes rolled back in bliss. Duck shook his head in disappointment.

"Tsk Tsk, you just don't listen babygirl." Hearing beeping noises I guess Duke was adding minutes to his timer. I don't even know how many minutes were on the timer in the first place.

Rotating my hips I was so close to cumming on the toy, I tried my hardest to not make anymore noise. Just as the pressure built up in my lower stomach the rose suddenly cut off.

"Relax baby, I never gave you permission to cum." Looking over my shoulder I glared at Duke for not letting me cum, he knew I couldn't stand edging. seeing my glare he smile a toothy smile chuckling.

That fucking smile is what got me here in the first place.

"Now, you are going to tell me why you had an attitude and what I did to cause your attitude, do you understand?"  I nodded.

"No, answer me." He demanded, feeling his third arm rub against my slit made me moan a little.

"Yes Duke." I moaned out in attempt to get him to fuck me already. He took his dick rubbing his tip playfully against my entrance, right as the tip went in he took it out.

"Please!" I begged.

"You haven't explained yourself yet babygirl." He did it once again, tip in and out.

"I had an attitude because-" Duke pushed his length cutting me off. My arch deepening wanting to feel more of him.

"Fuck baby you wet as fuck" He grunted pulling out spreading my juices on my pussy. His tip hitting my clit a few times. "Finish ma."

"Because you-" He was once again entered me slowly going deeper. "Y-you smiled at another female."

"Ooooh Fuck!" He began thrusting at a fast speed.

"You mad cus I smiled at another female." He sped up more putting before his hands into my back.

"Yes Duke! Fuck baby! Yes!" Slowing down to a steady speed, I felt in heaven feeling his dick massage my walls, feeling every vein.

"Baby girl you gotta chill, That's apart of business. You understand daddy doing this cus of business right." His head was thrown back a little.

"Yes daddy! Im sorry." Throwing my ass back I went at a fast pace feeling myself reaching my peak.

"Getcho nut baby." Looking back Duke had both his arms behind his head looking down at me with a smirk, in which turned me on even more. Throwing it back even harder I wanted Duke to feel my apology through these backshots.

"Come on yo dick baby." Grabbing my his thrust sped up and I knew he was close as well.

"FUCKKKK." I squirted all over us and the sheets, Duke thrust got sloppy and in seconds his seed shot into me. Pulling out Duke laid beside me, both of us catching our breath.

"I apologize baby, I'll chill with the attitude because I know sometimes you can't who is going to interview you, and that's business."  Duke looked over pecking my lips before he got out the bed and picking me up.

"I accept yo apology babygirl." Sitting me on the counter Duke ran bath water adding bubbles. Coming over he stood in between my legs kissing all over my face before finally kissing my lips.

"You getting in with me babe?" I asked. He nodded burying his head in my neck. After our bath we cuddled and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~
Done😁