Night Shift

Abrasia (Uh-Bray- Shu) P.o.v

"You can take your card out." Trying my best not to sound as annoyed as I was. The older gentleman slowly took his card out the card machine. I handed him his keys pointing towards the hall.

"Down the hall to the left is the elevator, your room is going to be on the third floor, have a good night." The guy smiled and went on his way, letting out a breath. The past two weeks haven't been the best for me, my car is messed up, my second job let me go, and to top it off my boyfriend and I aren't on speaking terms right now. I'm not all to pressed about my second job because I get more sleep but it was helping me a little more.  Now my boyfriend and I not speaking to one another is honestly hurting my feelings, but he said some outrageous stuff and i'm not Ok with what was said. My phone rings and I look.....Speaking of the devil.

Looking at the phone debating if I want to answer or not. Fuck it.

"Hello?" His voice rang through the speaker. "Bray?"

"What?" Voiced with attitude. What happened that night came rushing back to me making me mad all over again.

"Wassup with you popping up at my crib and shit?" My face scrunched up in anger.

"Excuse me?" I went by his crib earlier today to get some of my stuff, I forgot the nigga had cameras but at the same time I did send a text....last night.

"I sent you a text, ain't nobody pop up." Putting my phone on speaker but turning it down I had to help the guest that walked up to the front desk.

"How can I help you?"

"I just needs towels." Going to get a set of towels and giving them to the guest I made sure nobody was walking up before going to the back.

"I still got yo other bags and stuff." He said, it sounded like he was driving, now I want to facetime him just to be nosy.

"I took what I could carry." Keeping my replies short in simple.

"So wassup?"

"The fuck you mean "Wassup"? I should be getting an apology!"

"Now Bray you know i'm the type to apologize over the phone but you act like you wasn't saying watchu was saying."

"And what exactly was I saying Xavier? If I remember that night quite correctly you told me to I was a hoe and kicked me out!."

"So you wasn't talking to yo peoples about another nigga? Cmon Bray I heard you!"

"No I wasn't X, I was in yo face the whole night! Why would I be talking about another guy in your face?! I swear you be hearing shit when you drink X."

"Mmcht look I apologize for what I said but i'm not doing this over the phone." Starting my nightly reports of the PC I made sure my typing was loud and clear so he knows i'm not giving him my full attention.

"It's whatever I'm over the whole situation." Still keeping up the charade of me being nonchalant about the situation. My feelings are really hurt by the things he said but i'll thug it out.

"Shidd the way i'm about to eat you gone make you forget about the whole situation." I froze staring at my phone.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, I know you at work." I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

"Don't come up here-."

"Now I can't come?" He laughed. "Too late, i'm outside."

The phone beeped letting me know he hung up the phone. Fixing myself up I made sure I looked see decent not that I cared or anything. Walking out I seen his black BMW parked next to my white one. Going to the passenger side I opened it sitting in the seat.