Playing

Natalie P.o.v

Saturday Morning

"Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me." Shaking my hips to the beat while stirring the pancake mix. I woke up in a very good mood today, not really sure why but i'm not questioning it. Hearing a a deep laugh made me jump and turn around. Seeing my boy bestfriend Jackson leaning in the door frame laughing at me.

"I don't know why you're laughing, I got great dance moves." Pouring some of the mix into a heated pan. Jackson walked over watching what I was doing.

"You sure? You was a little off beat there." His famous smile plastered on his face as always. I loved being around Jackson, it was like a breath of fresh air. With all things going wrong around here came Jackson being the sun to my rain. Cringey. We've been knowing each other since the fourth and have been stuck like glue ever since.

"Whatever like you can do any better." Playfully pushing him before turning over the pancake in the pan.

"You wanna see?" Jackson turned the music up a little more, he gently grabbed my hands ignoring my protest.

"Jackson no! you're going to make me burn the food."Protesting but laughing at the same time. Quickly turning down the fire he repositioned us. Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud flowed through the kitchen as we slowed danced. My arms placed around his neck gently while his hands laid comfortably on my hips.

Swaying back and forth in a comfortable silence, I laid my head on his chest. I wish this moment would never end.

"Natalie." Lifting my head I looked up at him. The eye contact between us was intense, the air thickened around us.

"Can I?" He asked, slowly nodding my head I knew I wanted this to happen between us. I never thought this would happen between us but it's not like I haven't thought about him in this way before.

I always thought my feelings was one sided, but now I see. Our lips met in a sweet kiss, Jackson brought my body closer to his. Jackson picked me up into his arms walking to the living room, the kiss turned heated as how tongues playfully fought. We both pulled apart from the lack of air.

"You're lips so soft baby." He said, his voice low and deep. The sound caused wetness like no other. His hands continuously. rubbed my thighs and ass gripping here and there. I couldn't hold my urges, going in for another kiss.

"Take this off." Tugging on the bottom of his shirt. I wanted all of him right now.

"Wait." He took hold of my hands or at least tried to too while I stripped him of his shirt.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are we not going to talk about this?......ooh" Kissing his neck I licked all the way up to his ear slight you biting it. I clearly hit a special since he groaned gripping on me tighter.

"I don't wanna talk, I want to fuck."

Jackson P.o.v

I've never seen Natalie in this nature, I was in complete shock, who knew she would act like this. I've always seen Natalie as more then just my bestf. Damn near been in love with this girl since I met her. Seeing her in this light....turned me on.

"......I want to fuck." My eyes widened not expecting little Nat to be so dirty. Hungrily kissing each other We stripped each other of our clothes. Picking Nat up I made sure my head laid comfortably before sitting her on my face.

"Oooh Jackson!" She moaned, her hands gripping what she could. She rocked her hips riding my face. Her juices soaked my face and I wouldn't want it no other way. Sucking on her clit like it was my own personal pacifier.

"Fuck i'm cumming!" I didn't want her to come just yet, lifting her up I brought her down hovering her above my tip. Natalie reached down rubbing my tip against her wetness, she sat down taking the tip in. Gasping at how much I was stretching her. Throwing my head back her warm pussy felt amazing gripping my dick.

"You can take it baby." Encouraging her to go down further more. Guiding her with my hands at the pace we both felt satisfied with, her moans filled the living room area.

"Jackson! It's so big!" She cried bouncing harder. I knew I wouldn't last long just by the way she moaned my name. I'm surprised I lasted this long. Opened my mouth my tongue swiped over her nipple playing with other in my hand.

"I'm cumming!" She cried out. Spreading my legs out a little more I let her get her nut the way she wanted it. Her juices flowed down onto the couch and my thighs, after catching her breath she got up and down to her knees.

"May I?" She looked up and the look she gave me almost made me nut right then and there. Before I could answer my tip was already being swallowed.

"Fuck Nat, just like that." My hands guides her head in the pace I wanted. One hand holding what she couldn't fit in her mouth, the other playing with my balls. I was in absolute bliss.

"Like that daddy?" Natalie and I made eye contact and she went back to work without breaking it.

"Swallow daddy nut baby." Pushing her head further I nutted deep down her throat. She swallowed every last drop not without breaking eye contact, helping her off her knees I laid her on top of me.

"We can talk about it now." We both laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The End