Dirty Little Secret

Alyssa P.o.v

"GO AHEAD AND FREE YOURSELF!" Fantasia's Free Yourself blast through my speaker as I cleaned my room. I've been lazy and avoiding doing so for the past few days so it was very much needed.

"I wish I could." A deep voice from behind me said. I jumped almost falling off my bed. In my doorway stood my older brother Chris and his best friend Marcus, turning down the music from my phone I mugged him.

" And that's what you get for jumping on the bed, childish ass little girl." Flipping him the bird I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want Chris?" I began folding the few clothes that laid on my bed, I was mostly trying to avoid eye contact with his best friend. My brother's best friend Marcus stood at 6'2, Darkskin, Tatted up, and a smile so bright it could make any girl drop their panties in seconds.

"Wassup Lyssa." Marcus nodded my way. I waved mumbling a quick hey making him chuckle. He knew how shy I've always been, but in the presence of a fine man like him who wouldn't. My brother looked between the two of us questionably.

"Anyways, I came up here to tell you the guys are coming to watch the game, if you come out yo room don't come out in no hoe shit." I laughed at what he said, if only he knew how many of his "friends" have already tried to get at me, if only he knew what i've already done.....

"Heard you." I simply replied.

"Oh and keep the music down."

"If I keep my door closed you can barely hear it." I stated, my brother knew I hated being told what to do.

"What did I say Alyssa, keep the music down." I scoffed nodding. Chris left out the doorway leaving us alone, I lived with my brother in our, well his, three bedroom condo. Our parents weren't the greatest of parents and when Chris became of age he took me into his custody, it's been about 4 years since. My parents didn't even put up a fight, not that I wanted them too.

"Keep the music down." I mocked him still folding clothes.

"Bet you wouldn't be doing that if he was still standing here." Marcus said stepping inside my room.

"Don't be a snitch." Looking up we finally made eye contact. "And you should stop staring he's going to put two and two together."

"Yo brother not stupid nor slow, but that doesn't matter he ain't stopping nothing." Biting his lip his golds peeked out just enough to see them. They made him look 10x sexier, especially when he...

"Your staring."

"Huh?" I blinked.

"Aye bro?" My brother peeked his head in my room. "Watchu doing?"

"Asking Lyssa when she available to line me up." Did I mention I do hair, men and women. My brother taught me how to cut hair when I first moved in, something about not wanting to pay every time he wanted one.

"You could've asked me." Chris scoffed.

"Naw bro you don't get like her." I laughed as Chris jaw dropped.

"I taught her everything she knows!" He pointed. Marcus shrugged.

"Don't matter, she cleaner." He laughed. "I'll hit you for a date Alyssa."

"Ok." Marcus and Chris walked out and soon I could the boys downstairs being loud. Getting up I shut my door turning my music back up.

~~~~~

Fluttering my eyes open I looked around my room confused. When did I fall asleep? I did roll one after I finished cleaning, the blunt probably put me right to sleep. After going to the bathroom to relieve myself I headed downstairs. It was actually pretty quiet I wondered if anyone was here.