𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Elizabeth Mira Sommers or also know by her nickname Buffy. Elizabeth has been named with that nickname since she can remember. Her mother had chosen the name Elizabeth. Her dad was never in her life, her mother never told her who he was either.

The reason for that nickname is that as a little kid, just around the age of twelve she had watched every season of the show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer'. She loved the show and kept rewatching it over and over again. Then her mother just called her like that one day and it just sticked. 

She could have had a nickname like Ellie or El or something but her family and friends just found Buffy way more fitting for Elizabeth. Even the teachers of middle school and high school call her that. It was basically her real name by now.

So that's why they call her Buffy. Not that she minds. She actually loves it. She found that Buffy was this strong character and when people said she reminded them of Buffy (expect for the fighting parts of the show) she couldn't be happier. She had that fierce personality to protect her family and friends and would do everything for them.

She had even made Elena watch the show multiple times with her. Sometimes even Jeremy watched with her, but always denied it when Buffy said he was so interested in the whole plot. He tough it was something for girls. But we'll what do you say to an eleven year old boy?

She was very close with Elena and Jeremy. Elena and her were basically twins, being born in the same year, only Buffy was around five months younger. Elena's birthday was on June 22th and Buffy was on November 18th. And Jeremy was like her little brother.

She grew up in the same house as them. With her whole family. Her mom, her siblings and her uncle and aunt. And she loved them. They were a happy family.

Until it all went wrong. That night had changed all of them.

Elena and Jeremy had lost their parents. Her mom had lost her sister and she had lost her favourite Aunt and Uncle. She never liked John. Nobody did.

So her mom became legal guardian of the three of them. Jeremy got addicted to drugs and obsessed with Vicki Donovan. Even though his sisters try to keep him away from it. Buffy would often get it into his head that he was going the wrong way in life and could prevent him from doing drugs a few times (not all obviously), even Elena never got that done.

Some people even thought that Jeremy and Buffy were twins. Despite Buffy being two years older them him, they often acted like it, like actual twins. She and Elena too.

Elena had turned to both her sister and Bonnie for grief. And Buffy turned to her best friend Caroline. Even though Bonnie and Elena sometimes couldn't really go through one door with Caroline, Buffy always did. Caroline was the best friend she could ever wish for, despite what everyone said about her 'mean girls behavior'.

She wanted to talk about them with Elena but she felt like she didn't have the right to be so sad as Elena and Jeremy. They were their parents not Buffy's, but sometimes Grayson would feel like the father figure she missed her whole life. And Miranda was like a second mother.

Talking about second mother. Ever since she could remember she had sleepovers at Caroline's house. Like at least once a week sometimes even more. They demanded their parents to have them. They are that duo who are sister but not by blood. So Liz, Caroline's mother, quickly became like another parent figure to Buffy. With all of them she felt like she didn't need her dad. But it always sucked being the one with only one parent.

Luckily with that problem she could turn to Bonnie, if she felt the need to talk about it. Bonnie had lost her mother at a young age too.

Her mother and her had the best relation mother and daughter could ever have. Her aunt always called them the Gilmore Girls duo. They had been watching the show since forever. It was the show they always watched. Jenna was like Lorelai and Buffy was like Rory (The good parts, not the cheating.). They were best friends and Buffy wouldn't trade her mom for everyone.

But everything changed the night the Salvatore's came into town just around the time an old friend of her mom appears. And some other troubles following soon after.