004. ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴛɪᴇꜱ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"I can confirm that a twelve foot puma lion attacked a hunter and was subsequently killed. The hunter is in stable condition." Liz Forbes voice could be heard through the house as Buffy made her way downstairs.

"The animal terrorizing Mystic Falls has been caught." Another voice said and Buffy could see the local news was playing on the TV.

"Scum ball." Jenna spoke, looking to towards it with hate.

"Hey mom." Buffy spoke, standing next to her, making her mom turn her attention away from the screen.

"Morning honey." Jenna kissed her daughter's head before turning back to the TV once more.

"Scum bucket."

"Who are you talking to?" Elena asked as she walked in. Confused to why she has heard the word 'scum' already four times today coming from her aunt's mouth.

Jenna nodded her head towards Logan, who was still standing on the screen.

"The news guys?" Elena questioned confused.

"Also known as Logan Scum Fell. Did your mom tell you why I moved away from Mystic Falls when you both were four?"

"Oh, no way. You and him?"

"He was gonna be my daddy 2.0." Buffy said with a sour face expression.

"He's cute."

Buffy and Jenna both looked at Elena disturbed. "He is not cute. There's nothing cute about him." Jenna spoke before turning off the TV, while Buffy and Elena sat down at the table.

"What are you doing with whatever that is?" Buffy asked Elena

"I got it from the safe deposit box. Mom told Mrs.Lockwood she would loan it to the Founder's Council for their heritage display."

"Is that Grandma Beth's wedding ring?" Jenna asked picking up the ring.

"Oh, I loved grandma Beth." Buffy spoke, messing in the box.

"Originally, it was Great-Great-Grandma Mary's wedding ring."

"How much do you think this stuff is worth, like, on eBay?" Jeremy asked, making Buffy jump at him.

"When did you? How did you? What?"

Jeremy laughed at her.

"You're not gonna find out." Elena asked taking something out of Jeremy's hands

"It's mom and dad's. You can't give it away." Jeremy spoke, before walking in the kitchen, towards the fridge.

"I'm not giving it away. It's called a loan, Jeremy."

A knock was heard on the front door and Buffy looked up to Elena. Asking her to open it. But Elena was already walking away.

When she opened the door, Stefan stood in front of it, making Elena directly happy while Buffy's smile dropped.