003. ꜰʀɪᴅᴀʏ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙɪᴛᴇꜱ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Honestly I'm still surprised about Vicki Donovan and Jeremy. She's like four years older then him." Caroline spoke, as the two blondes were riding to school in Caroline's car.

"I had suspicions about them, but I hoped it wasn't true. I like Vicki but she has a bad influence on my brother. If it wasn't for her he wouldn't even have touched these pills." Buffy sighed as the two got out of the car and walked over the schoolyard.

"Personally, I don't like Vicki at all."

Buffy saw Bonnie walking towards them fast. As Buffy looked further to see which direction she came from, she saw Stefan and her sister walking.

"Bonnie the speed train." Buffy spoke and Bonnie looked at her.

"I don't like Stefan. He's weird and I don't have a good feeling about him."

"Who are we talking about?" James asked, kissing Buffy and joining them.

"Stefan." Buffy replied, before taking Bonnie's hands in hers. "Bon-Bon, Stefan is not a serial killer. If he was we would've already knew. And Elena really likes him. So please give him a chance. I promise if you find something that is a danger to my sister from him, we will kick his ass personally."

Bonnie nodded.

"Come on, we're gonna be late for class." Caroline spoke, taking Buffy's arm and leading her in the building.

"Since when does Caroline Forbes care about school?" James asked Bonnie after following the two blondes.

"She doesn't." Bonnie shrugged.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"World War || ended in..? Anyone got anything? Ms. Juan?"

Buffy looked over to Olivia who shook her head.

"1945." Buffy answered.

"Correct, Miss Sommers. Finally a correct answer from you." Buffy rolled her eyes at him before her gaze fell on Bonnie's paper. She saw the number eight, fourteen and twenty-two everywhere on it.

"Miss Gilbert? Pearl Harbor?" Buffy heard Tanner ask her sister, which made her look away from Bonnie.

"December 7th, 1941." Stefan answered for her.

"Thank you, Miss Gilbert." Tanner spoke as Buffy saw Elena looking thankfully at Stefan.

"Anytime." Stefan spoke, sarcastically.

"Very well. The fall of the Berlin Wall."

"1989. I'm good with dates, sir."

Now Buffy was interested in class. Any chance to see Tanner embarrassed, she took.