007. ʜᴀᴜɴᴛᴇᴅ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Is Stefan here?" Elena asked as Damon opened the door.

"Yup."

"Where is he?" Buffy asked.

"And good morning to you two, Little Misses, we're on a mission." Damon said, smirking.

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything that you've done?" Elena asked.

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?"

"If you wanted us dead, we'd be dead."

"Yes, you would."

"But we're not." Elena smiled but her smile quickly dropped as Damon replied. "Yet."

"Excuse me." Buffy said, as she walked through the front door, bumping into his shoulder.

"Where is Stefan?" Elena asked again.

"Singing 'The Rain in Spain.' Knock yourselves out."

He would be a great bestie if he wasn't a murdering vampire.

"Stefan." Elena called through the house after Damon had left the house.

"Yes?" He said, appearing on the stairs, making Buffy half jump

"Dude, don't do that. You want us to die from a heart attack?" She said, while picking up a book, which was laying on the table next to her and throw it at his head.

But he caught it before it could hit him in his face.

"Where is Vicki?"

"She's upstairs." Stefan said, putting his finger on his lips, gesturing for the two to be quiet.

"What happens now? Because my brother is searching for her with the rest of the town. What do i tell him?"

"I'm working with her. But, it's gonna take time. She's a very volatile and impulsive personality. She's a drug user. That's gonna play a part in how she responds to this."

"So she's a vampire with issues? What am I supposed to do? Because I am lying to everyone that I care about."

Hey, me too.

"What's gonna happen to her?"

"You people do realize that she can hear you." Buffy said, seeing Vicki standing at the top of the stairs, listening to their conversation. She maybe doesn't like Vicki because of the drug problems but she died, and she wasn't going to be mean to her now.

She smiled sweetly at Vicki, getting a small one in return.

Vicki never liked Elena, but Buffy she did.

Elena was liked, loved by many, but Buffy? Buffy was loved by everyone.

"I'm gonna keep her here with me until I know that she's safe."