011. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʟɪɴᴇꜱ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Hey, Mr. Saltzman." Buffy said as she and Jeremy stepped towards their history teacher's car, seeing him look for something.

Alaric turned around to face them, colliding his head against the car in the process.

"Are you okay?" They both asked.

"Yes, Buffy, Jeremy. I can't find my ring. I took it off for the gym and I thought I put it- there it is." He found it and put the ring back on, while letting out a breath. "Losing family heirlooms, bad." He turned to Jeremy. "How's your extra credit? Pick a topic?"

"Mystic Falls, the Civil War era." Jeremy answered.

"What's the angle?"

"My family. I found a journal of an ancestor who lives in the 1800s. And the Gilberts are one of the original founding families of Mystic Falls, so."

"That sounds good."

"Hey, I see Bonnie. See you later, Jere. Bye, Mr. Saltzman." Buffy said as she quickly walked over to her best friend.

"Bon bon." Buffy greeted, taking the girl in a hug.

"Buf. Hey."

"How are you doing with everything?" Buffy asked.

"Good, good." Bonnie answered but Buffy knew she was lying.

"Bonnie, if you're not okay. You have to say something. I can keep vampires far away from you. After all I am Buffy Summers."

"How's the head?"

"Painful but alright. Logan is dead, by the way. My mom told me this morning. Liz told her." Buffy explained.

"Buffy! Bonnie!" The two turned around.

"Stefan. Hey."

"Hey, you okay with yesterday?" He asked the blonde.

"Peachy." Buffy smiled at him.

Stefan turned to Bonnie. "I haven't seen you lately. How are you doing with everything?" He asked.

COPYCAT

"I'm fine. All's fine."

"Good."

"Yeah."

Now this is awkward.

"Are you back in school?" Bonnie asked, trying to make a conversation.

"No, actually I came here to find you. I was hoping you could help me with something. A spell."

Bonnie stopped walking. "Stefan, look, I know Elena and Buffy are okay with all of this and I appreciate what you did to help me, but I'm not ready to dive into it yet."