014. ꜰᴏᴏʟ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴᴄᴇ

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

As Buffy awoke the next morning to Elena shaking her awake, her hand immediately want towards her head because of the heavy headache she was having. When Buffy wanted to asked Elena what the hell was going on, her sister place a finger on her lips, nodding her head towards something further in the room, almost at the end of the bed Buffy was lying on.

Or rather, someone. Ben was clearly sleeping when Elena nodded her head towards the door. They could make it without waking him up. At least that was what Buffy hoped. It was the only way out of the motel room.

SON OF A LITTLE BITCH

FUCKING BEN?

The two tried as quietly as possible to get to the door without making to much noise as they slid off the bed, and both stepped over Ben's outstretched leg. Buffy unlocked the deadbolt on the door, while Elena kept an eye on Ben's sleeping form. 

However when Buffy tried to turn the lock on the door, Ben suddenly stood behind Buffy and in front of Elena. "I wouldn't." He walked closer to them, looking right into Elena's eyes. "Don't try to escape. Don't even move. Do you understand?" He asked, compelling her.

"I understand." Elena nodded, playing along as he said the same thing to Buffy.

He scoffed at them before he went to the fridge to get a some food or drinks or whatever it was that kidnappers do, Buffy quickly opened the door, prepared to ran as fast as possible out of the motel room, if it wasn't for Anna blocking her and Elena's path. Anna grabbed Buffy and Elena by their hair and pushed them both back into the motel room.

There was absolutely no need to push us that hard. AND my hair!

"Seriously?" Anna asked Ben angrily.

"I told them not to move." He answered as she passed him. "I did that eye thing that you taught me!" 

"And forgot the lesson about vervain! She's dating a vampire, Ben. Duh!" Anna replied, nodding in Elena's direction as she pushed the two against the wall. As Buffy tried to get the door back open, Elena turned on the light, trying to search for an exit of the room.

Buffy looked over to the bathtub and saw Bonnie laying inside of it, unconscious. She quickly abandoned the attempt to find a way out of the bathroom and at the moment she saw her best friend unconscious, Buffy quickly rushed to her side.

"Bonnie?" Buffy asked, making Elena also look in their direction. 

"Oh, my God!"

Buffy wet a cloth in the sink and placed it on Bonnie's forehead and it didn't take long for the Bennett to wake up anymore.

"Bonnie?" Elena and Buffy asked at the same time as their friend's eyes flicker open.

"Elena? Buffy?"