Chapter 20

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 Dahlia and Oliver's abnormal encounter last night, Dahlia had woken up forty-five minutes late with a piercing headache. "What if I just don't show up today?" She mumbled to herself, yawning as she weakly scrolled through her phone. Five new messages from Oliver, ten new messages from Finn. She furrowed her eyebrows and hesitantly opened Finn's messages, gnawing on her bottom lip. Upon opening his messages, light shone onto her face from her phone as pictures of him and her ex-best-friend loaded in. She let out a disgusted, high pitched 'Oh my God!' and immediately chucked her phone half-way across the room. A loud thud was heard as it slid off of the wall.

She groaned and buried her face in her pillow, letting out a muffled scream into the soft material. The image of them together embedded itself into her brain, the pictures contained quite inappropriate scenes of them practically eating eachother's faces, and the petite blonde grinning at the camera as the gut-wrenching scene unfolds. Dahlia huffs angrily and darts out of bed, "I'm going to fucking kill those two!" She yells, clutching her head as her headache progresses. She reaches into her drawer with shaking hands and pulls out two pills, swallowing them quickly before grimacing at the dry feeling in her throat.

She quickly gets dressed in a black pleated skirt and a nude-colored sweater, and runs to the bathroom. As she brushes her teeth quite angrily, accidentally shredding her gums in the process, she looks at herself in the mirror once more before heading out of the bathroom and out of the building. 'How could they?!' She thinks to herself, slamming her palms on the steering wheel and frantically driving out of the cursed school. She made her way through the stages of grief, and the thought of them only worsened her mood.

And what really set her off, is that there was no way for her to get revenge on them. Finn had never truly loved her, so she couldn't make him jealous, and Irene's only focus was seemingly making Dahlia's life a living hell, so she wouldn't care either. Dahlia chewed on her lip, unaware of the blood dripping down her chin. She cursed when a droplet of the crimson liquid stained her sweater, and debated turning around and going back home. Usually, something as small as a stain wouldn't set her off, but this was one of the worst days of her life.

'No, If I turn around now, I'm just giving them the satisfaction of knowing that their actions had an effect on me.' She contemplated, inhaling sharply as she tried to calm herself down. As she made her way into the building, she ignored everyone and marched straight into her lab. She gave Oliver a courteous nod, which gained a strange look from him.

"What's up, Dahlia? You look like shit." He chuckled, patting her shoulder. She slumped her shoulders down and rubbed her temples, "I've been having a bad morning," She replied, frowning. He tilted his head at her, "What happened?" And she decided to tell him everything. "Get this, my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend, and now they're sending me pictures of them fucking!" She exclaimed, letting out a frustrated groan. His eyes widened and he immediately sat down on the stool, "What?!". She nodded, before continuing, "And on top of that, I'm having the worst hangover ever!" She complained, leaning on the table and almost knocking over a few test tubes.

"I'll go get us some coffee and something to eat, what are you hungry for?" He shot her an empathetic glance, standing up. Dahlia almost sighed in relief, "God, yes. Get me a tall Americano and a turkey and cheese on whole wheat, please." She pleaded, smiling greatfully up at the blond male. He nods quickly, jotting down her order on his notepad. "I'll be back soon!" He calls out as he heads through the door. She waves at him slowly and sighs.

"I better go check on Lucien." She mumbles, lazily walking to his cell. She hears rustling inside, and opens the door. Inside is a chipper looking Lucien, grinning widely, putting his sharp teeth on display. "Oh, how I missed you." He announces dramatically, wrapping his arms around her and burying his head in her neck. He inhales sharply, moaning at her familiar smell. Dahlia rolls her eyes and peels his arms off of her, but he pulls her in closer. "I'm not letting you get away that easy." He mumbles into her skin, causing a shiver to travel up her spine. He finally lets go of her, standing back and staring down at her. 

"You look cute today, in that little skirt. How about we work on getting it off of you, hm?" He hums, teasingly fidgeting with the hem of her skirt. She bites her lip, and he notices the dried up blood on her soft flesh. "Did you bite your lip too hard?" He chuckles loudly, stroking her lip with his finger. She looks up at him through her eyelashes, "P-Please-" She pleads, but he cuts her off. "Open." He commands darkly, pressing his thumb against her lips. She hesitantly parts her lips, and he tilts her chin upwards with his other hand. "Wider, you can do it." He praises softly, and she opens her mouth wider. He places his thumb on her tongue, and she immediately closes her lips around it.

As she swirls her tongue around his thumb, he uses his sharp nail to lightly cut her tongue, and blood immediately starts gushing in her mouth. Before it can escape her lips, he roughly presses his lips against hers and sucks the blood out. Their tongues battle for dominance, and he trails his other hand down her back, pulling her skirt up slightly. He roughly squeezes her ass-cheek, emitting a surprised gasp from her. He groans against her lips and strokes the back of her pussy through her soaked panties, and she moans softly. She instinctively grinds her hips against his hand, and he growls and flips her around.

He presses her against the wall, kissing the back of her neck and holding her hips against him. She whimpers, wiggling her ass against him. "Fuck," He groans, and unzips his pants. He rips her panties open, before teasingly rubbing his hardened member through her dripping wet folds. He grabs her hips, and slams her against his cock. They both moan loudly, and Lucien grips her neck from behind. "Good girl, you're taking it so well." He growls, thrusting deep into her, and stretching her out. "Lucien!" She cries out in pleasure, and he presses her face against the wall. The sound of sticky flesh slapping against each other fills the room, as well as deep moans and groans.