2.) My Name is...

Nobody's P.O.V

Alby gives him the rundown on the glade when he finally stands up. The dark hair boy is caught off guard by a cute golden blonde hair. He smells of something woodsy , yet citrusy. A weird combination that could only belong to an Omega.

The boy infront of him had the most beautiful brown eyes, slender, and a little bit shorter. The un-named boy decided to pay attention to the angel in front of him who was talking.

"nice to meet ya, Greenie. Name's Newt." The beautiful boy named Newt said offering his hand to him. The brunette hesitantly takes his hand and a shock runs through him. They stare at each other for a quick second before Alby clears his throat. His smell radiates annoyed, sad, and amused. They pull their hands away as if they were burn while smelling of embarrassment.

"I'll see you around Greenie." Newt says before taking off. "he's the second of command here." Alby says before the light brown eyes boy could say anything.

C'mon I'll have to introduce you to Chuck, I have to talk to Minho." Alby said before swiftly turning around and walking away.

They walk up to a short chunky boy that smelled of sweet baked goods. He's an Omega too. "chuck this is the new Greenie, I need you to watch him. I have something else to do." Alby said before leaving.

"Hi Greenie. My name is Chuck." He explains more on where Alby was telling the brunette, but he was distracted by Newt, who was across from the glade, laughing at what a boy had said.

It was the most amazing sound he had ever heard. Then he was smacked on the head by Chuck." What was that for?"

"You were staring at ALby's mate." Chuck said before smiling. Alby's mate?!? Why didn't he rip me to shreds when he saw me stare at Newt?

The newcomer wondered when he looked at Newt one more time. He playfully pushes Chuck when he started giggling.

What he didn't see is Newt looking at him and smiling fondly.

..........................................Newtmas.................................................................................

The sun had gone down a while ago, and the guys said that they were celebrating his arrival to the Glade. He had smiled forcefully and helped out in preparing, but when the actual celebrating started, he quietly went to sit behind a fallen log. He didn't want to celebrate anything right now. He doesn't know how they can?

When he first came here, all he could feel was panic when he saw the giant gray walls. He felt trap when he saw those walls close. He wondered how the guys could be use to this feeling of being trapped and confined.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by a nudge in the shoulder. He turned his head, and his breath got caught in his throat when he saw who it was. It was Newt. He put some distance between them when he remembered what Chuck told him. Sure he doesn't remember his past but he does remember mates are sacred and you don't try to steal another Alpha's. Newt noticed his moving away and felt a bit hurt about it but covered his feelings before the brunette that captured his eyes could notice.

Reaching behind himself, the omega pulled out a small jar and handed over to the other. 

 "Here. Put some hair on your chest!"

The brunette took it carefully and took a gulp before immediately spitting it back out and choking. "OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THAT"

The blonde laughed and took back the jar. "No one really knows. It's Gally's secret recipe."

"Well he has to reconsider changing that then." The light brown eyes boy said smiling because Newt's smile is contagious.

"Maybe Greenie, Maybe" The blonde said smiling. "you know you smell different now" Newt said.

"what?"

"yeah. When You first came from the box, you reeked of fear and adrenaline but now you smell of roses and mint Greenie." Newt said with the most breathtaking smile that did take his breath away. Then he remembered something.

"Thomas"

"What?" The blonde asked cutely confused.

"I remember.My name is Thomas."

"well Tommy, congratulations" Newt said smiling like he was just told the most amazing thing in the whole world. And maybe to him, he was.

Finally! I made this chapter longer and I wanted to have a little cute newtmas moment in. Yes Newt is Alby's mate but only by title. Newt isn't marked by Alby. Alby only took Newt as his mate because he was the only Omega and the others at the time were trying to get with Newt so somebody had to claim him to make the others stop when he goes into heat. And Alby doesn't u know help Newt when he is in heat because I want Newt to only be Thomas's mate in everyway and the same will go for Thomas. Thomas doesn't know about this because Chuck didn't tell him all of this but Thomas will find out... eventually ;-)