5.) A Mate?

Surprise!! This is in Newt's POV during Thomas's flashback dream.

Newt's POV

Today has been bloody surprising.

With what happening with Ben and finding out Tommy is a True Alpha, it's been quite a day.

I'm exhausted and all my thoughts running in my head surrounding one person won't shut up.

Tommy

There is something about him that's intoxicating and I just want to know more.

He's special.

I feel a connection with him and I don't know what it is.

I smell him before i see him.

He smells like chocolate cookies and home even if i don't know what home is anymore.

I spot him walking to his bed next to Chuck. Everybody is already is asleep except for us, but he doesn't see me.

I see him struggling to fall asleep for a couple of minutes before finally his chest rises slowly showing he is asleep.

He looks peaceful at first but then he starts rolling around. His face expression shows he is in pain and starts to sweat.

I couldn't stand seeing him like that. As I get up to wake him up, he springs up from his bed struggling to take deep breaths.

But that's not what stops me from coming closer, what stops me is him saying somebody else's name like a mantra.

I have to use my super hearing and even then I struggle to hear the name "Nico".

I don't know why but my heart aches and my whole body hurts when I hear him whispering somebody's name like that.

Maybe he remembered something and that's his mate.

That thought makes me hurt even more as I turn away to go back to my own bed.

I was in the mood for some angst and a Jealous Newt. This was kind of a filter chapter. Please vote/comment! Have a good day ;)