6.) Thomas!

Enjoy!!!

Thomas's POV

Newt's been ignoring me for 3 days now.

Every time I try to talk to him and hold a conversation he always makes an excuse to get away from me.

Did I do something to offend him?

I really want to talk to him about the dream I had 3 days ago.

I trust him and I feel like he is the only one I can confide in for some reason.

Him ignoring me causes me pain. I don't know why. I wish I had someone to talk too about this.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear the other guys shouting near the metal box that took me here.

As I get near them I hear all different types of conversation.

"who is he?'

"He smells like an Omega to me."

"He's small."

I see Newt jump into the box.

When I push past the guys I hear Newt say "he's the last one ever."

I look down at the boy that must be the last one ever and I'm frozen.

He gasps looking directly into my eyes and says

"Thomas!" and falls back into unconscious.

This boy has jet black hair and the most deep black eyes I've ever seen.

The unconscious boy is the one from my dream.

It's Nico.

As I shake myself out of my daze from staring at him I look at Newt.

He's calm but when he looks at me I see pain in his eyes before he instructs some of the guys to pick up Nico.

I try to say something but nothing comes out of my mouth when he brushes past me , only giving me a head nod and saying "later Greenie" like he knows I'm struggling to say anything.

My insides feel like they're twisting, it hurts and I don't know how to stop it.

Yayyy! See what I did there. Instead of Teresa coming to the Glade it was Nico. I want to have some drama before i put Thomas and Newt together. Sorry! Please Vote/ Comment!