4.) Flashback!

Nobody's POV

It's Night time in the Glade.

Thomas is struggling to fall asleep. It's been a complicated day.

Ben attacked him, he found out he is a true Alpha and he still doesn't know why he feels so connected to Newt when he barely knows him, but at the same time he has the sense he has known him forever.

He stops thinking and finally falls asleep, not knowing what awaits him in his dreams.

*************************************Flashback**************************************************

"Tom, c'mon you want my help or don't you?" A boy around the age of 14 with olive skin with the darkest eyes that can pierce you and messy jet black hair that reaches a bit above his shoulders.

"Of course Di angelo" A 14 year old Thomas says smiling mischievously his blue eyes  sparkling.

"Be serious Thomas. You have to learn how to get out of your alpha mode." The boy with the last name Di angelo told  him glaring but it had no heat to it.

"ok. I'm ready. Tell what to do to control my power." The young Thomas said, finally serious.

"Close your eyes and focus on your breathing. Your powers are strongly connected to your emotions, so you have be in control of them. That's why you're in your  Alpha mode right now, you got super angry at the WICKED  people in Head Quarters. You have to latch on to something like a sound that calms you done.

Focus on your breathing and try to find my heart beat with you super hearing. W hen you find it, listen to it. Let your slow breathing and my heart lullaby you into a state of calmness.

When you have done that open your eyes." The boy with the obsidian eyes says calmly.

The younger Thomas finally open his normal hazel eyes to look at the beautiful boy.

"Did it work?" Thomas asks the boy nervously, hoping this time it worked.

"Yes Bambi." The other boys says giggling and smiling delightfully.

"Yess!" Thomas yells throwing himself to hug the shorter boy.

"Thanks Nico! I don't know what I would do without you." Thomas says into the boy's ear laughing.

"You'll be clueless without me." The boy whose name is Nico says joining in with his best friend's laughter, both still holding onto each other.

**************************************Flashback ended*******************************

Thomas springs up from his bed trying to catch his breath and sweating.

He has some many questions swarming in his head that he knows he will have to wait to get answers to,

But for now he sticks to whispering breathlessly the only thing that's important for some unknown reason

"Nico"

Nico finally made an appearance!! YAY! I hoped you enjoyed this, please like and comment if you did, I would gladly like some feedback. If you have any questions about this story, you can ask me in the comment section. This is a Newtmas fanfic.Reminder these characters do NOT belong to me. Thank you for reading!