Turnabout Samurai Part 2

October 16
Global Studios 
Main Gate 

They arrived at Global Studios as Maya was gushing with excitement as she looked at the building behind the gate. 

Maya: Wow! So this is where they make the Steel Samurai show! Awesome! Aren't you two excited? 

She asked as she turned to Phoenix and Ryan before an old lady wearing a security guard outfit rushed towards them. 

Oldbag: Hey! You there! You want in, you gotta go through me! 

Maya: O-oh… s-sorry! W-we're, um, lawyers. 

Oldbag: Oh yeah? Well that's great. I'm security! And it's my job to make sure that gawkers like you stay OUT. 

Maya: G-gawkers? 

Oldbag: Gawkers! Sightseers! Tourists!!! I know the type. You heard about the accident and came to snoop around. Youths today! Something horrible happens and all you can think of is sightseeing! Wasting your time at a place like this. Don't you have jobs you should be doing? Or do lawyers not work like the rest of us? Maybe I should become a lawyer too. Sounds like a life of ease to me, no work just loafing around all day as you please. Well when I was young things were a mite different, mind you we didn't prance around in strange hippie clothes. What are the youths coming to these days my own son hasn't called in… 

Maya: Umm…. Nick? Fake Nick? Will I grow up to be like her? Please say "no." 

Phoenix: I dunno! It's possible. 

Ryan: True! I agree with Phoenix. 

Oldbag: Hey! Listen when you're being spoken to! Youths today! 

She shouted as her voice made them jump back a bit before Phoenix cleared his throat and started asking Oldbag some questions and also recovering from her loud shouts. 

Phoenix: So, what do you do here at the studios? 

Oldbag: At Global Studios, we make children's dreams come true! In fact, in my younger days…. 

Maya: No! You were a star!? 

Oldbag: Only a little twinkle between the stars here, I'm afraid, dearie. 

Maya: Wo… wow. 

Ryan: Why are you shocked by that? 

Oldbag: This place has really gone downhill, you know? But 10 years ago, now that was a studio of dreams! Hammer was a big star back then too, he was… 

Phoenix: Hammer…? 

Oldbag: The victim, dummy! The Evil Magistrate! He's been reduced to playing villains now. Not exactly the best material to work with… 

Phoenix: Can you tell me about Mr. Will Powers? 

Oldbag: He's not a bad kid, but don't be fooled by his mask! You wouldn't want him on the silver screen without it, believe me. Little old ladies watching would lose their lunch! That's probably why he thought that the Steel Samurai was his "big chance." No one thought he was capable of doing what he did to poor Jack Hammer… 

Maya: We don't know for certain that Will Powers is guilty! 

Oldbag: Powers? Of course he's guilty! How do I know? I know everything! That's my job. 

She shouted again as Phoenix sighed and continued asking more questions to Oldbag. 

Phoenix: What kind of person was Jack Hammer? 

Oldbag: What "kind of person"? Oh… if you only knew! Jack Hammer will live on in many hearts as the ultimate action hero! He was simply dashing in the Dynamite Samurai series!