Episode 14

The Alliance of Thirteen

A Few Nights Later

Inside the living room of the Kujo residence, Nao Aozora let out a breath. Just by a speculation of her expression, one could tell she was drained and full of exhaustion. Furthermore, it was already nighttime when she and her boyfriend Taiga Kujo were home alone. As soon as the tea was ready, Taiga took the two cups to her on a fancy silver and rectangular tray, the latter object on the glass table.

The smokey topaz brunet took a seat near the white-haired magician. "Do you think you can balance yourself enough to stand properly?"

Nao shook her head with a melancholy look on her pretty visage.

"Then I guess I'll have to help you out," Taiga said, grinning tenderly. He stood up from the couch that was lateral to where Nao was sitting and took a step closer to his significant other. Afterward, he held onto her waist, pulled her up, and they were pressed against each other's bodies. He closed his eyes and swiftly kissed his lover passionately.

A sparkling blue light shone from within Nao's body due to Taiga's kiss, rejuvenating the idol, though approximately a quarter of her vitality. It was as if she lit up an underground cave full of water.

Once Taiga pulled away from his popular girlfriend's lips, his facial expression was still quite loving and full of fondness towards the woman he was in love with. As they happily gazed at one another, the twenty-nine-year-old doctor could not resist the carnal urge he felt, and swept Nao off her feet. Then he carried her all the way to the bedroom they shared, moderately pushed the blanket aside to the right, and gently placed the model on the bed.

Nao's eyes widened and she could not help but gaze into the attentive, Darjeeling eyes from above her. "Taiga..."

"Hm?" Taiga kept smiling. He placed his right hand on the side of Nao's face.

"I want you," Nao answered softly. She closed her eyes and waited for her boyfriend's kiss, which came after a few seconds.

Taiga began to undo the clear and small buttons on Nao's white, long-sleeve dress shirt with his agile fingers; of course, Nao held onto a part of the smokey topaz brunet's cardigan near his shoulders. Once Taiga was done with unbuttoning the shirt, he slowly pulled the two coverings of it apart, revealing the white-haired magician's lacy white bra and gorgeous pale torso front. Her voluptuous and large, refined breasts were also exposed; Nao blushed in an adorable manner as she continued to gaze at Taiga.

Her heart skipped a beat. "...Taiga, don't stare too much at my chest." Then, she began to stutter. "I-If you look at my breasts like that, I won't be able to t-take your clothes off, especially when I'm lying down on the bed. E-Either way, we won't be able to get everything off our bodies, okay?"

Hearing that, Taiga couldn't help but smirk. "I see. Sorry for putting you in a flustered position, Nao. But..." He placed his right arm around his girlfriend's back and sat her up on the bed to where they were facing and still staring at each other. He slid both his hands down to Nao's waist. "I'll be taking off every article of clothing on your body. When it comes to you, Nao, I feel like a true man capable of loving you, and having sex with you is as close as I can be because you're my one and only love." A touch of rosy pink colored his cheeks after he told his feelings. "Ah... My heart is palpitating.... I... don't know what to say next..." One would usually avert their eyes away from their romantic partner; on the other hand, the underground doctor continued to gaze deeply into the aquamarine eyes enticing him like a jewel.