Chapter 3

It's my last hoco :(

————————————————————————

Carina:

I woke up, my head throbbing. My vision cleared and I was in an empty room with bare walls. My arms were in cuffs above my head. It's cold, and I notice my shirt's a little torn.
Blondie came into view. "Cuffs? Kinky."

He chuckled and the sound left tingles going down my spine. "I do enjoy a woman restrained. Just keep your mouth shut and don't irritate me, that way I don't have to hurt you."

"Ah, the cuffs are because I smacked you. Well what do you think you get when you kidnap a girl?"

"Technically you came of your own free will. I was ready to knock you out any minute, but you, like the good girl you are, complied without a word. And it's more for your protection rather than mine. I couldn't care less about you trying to hurt me, but when you try you get consequences. Or did you not get that at the motel? Round two?"
He's closer to me now than he first was, and I take the opportunity to spit in his face. He hardly flinches, and casually wipes it off. His gaze burns into me, and I feel cold metal against my stomach. An arm wraps around me, but my body is still. Macho Man, no doubt, was behind me the entire time.

"Did I or did I not warn you, sweetheart?" Wolfe says. He makes a 'tsk' and I feel more pressure from the blade.
I prepare for the slightest bit of pain to come, but it doesn't. Instead, he grips my face and his eyes like whiskey bore into mine. He smiles with all the danger in the world at his fingertips. I can feel the threat looming around us, and the fear crawls up my spine. I fight to hide it, but it gets the better of me. His grip leaves my body.

"If you be a compliant good girl, you'll have a room ready for you shortly. Choose to defy me, and there'll be something else ready for you."
It doesn't slip past me the metal still against my skin. Wolfe wouldn't mind getting his hands dirty and I know he would make good on his threat.

I'm at a loss. Wolfe is relentless, and there's no way I'd be able to escape. But if I don't, there's a good chance once he's done using me to get back at Sam's family, he'll just kill me. If I run away, or try to, he'll probably kill me. Either way I'm screwed. And I don't know which way I'd rather die.
It's times like this I wish my family payed more attention to me. My mother tends to my father's wishes twenty-four-seven, my brothers love me but are always busy, and Amy is focusing on her degree.

Wolfe is walking out with Macho Man in tow, but looks back at me. "Someone will come clean you up here soon for a meal. And don't think about trying anything, Castiel will be standing outside the whole time." So Macho Man has a name.
The two leave, and I'm left alone. Wolfe wasn't lying though, a girl entered my cell some time later.

"I'm Milliani, but feel free to call me Millie." She's petite, under 5'5". She has really dark straight hair, which only accentuates her tanned olive skin and soft green eyes.

I nod in acknowledgment. "Cara."

"Can I get home help in here?" She calls out. Castiel walks in, and undoes the cuffs for her. "Thank you."
The cuffs were softer on my skin than metal would be, but they still left a pretty good red region over my wrists.

"Come with me," she says. I follow her out of the cell. At the end of the hallway is a staircase, but we don't reach it. She opens a door, it's a bathroom. Not very large, but still a decent enough size. The floor is white tile, and there's a small window letting sunlight filter into the space.
"I'll get a bath running. Go ahead and start taking off your clothes. I'll take them to be washed and then come back with fresh ones."