001

CHAPTER | 001ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 001
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

"HOW are you guys doing?" BTS, jungkook asked his fans from his weverse live stream. he leans forward to read the comments yet one comment stood out to him. "have you seen ace's covers? who's ace? should i know them?" the male idol asked and decided to look them up on YouTube. he saw a group of four girls in the thumbnail. he then saw a song of his group and clicked on it. his brown eyes widened when he saw them singing while dancing. the idol wasn't expecting them to sing. he was impressed how clear and stable their voices are. it took a lot of years for idols to be clear and stable while dancing but they made it seem so easy. jungkook's attention however landed on one girl. she was doing his part. she was able to quickly grab his attention. then it was the bridge. for some reason, he felt a bit anxious but it went away when he heard the girl was able to hit his high note. "wow! i was not expecting this. their punctuation is good. do you know the girl's name who did my part?" jungkook looks back at the camera.

he leans forward to read the screen. "her name is (y/n). she has a nice voice. do you guys mind if i watch another video of theirs" he asked and all of the comments were hearts. "let's see what video has the most views" he said as he clicks on their channel. he notice that they did a cover of HOT from Seventeen so he decided to play that. his eyes widened when he heard that the girl who did his part was now rapping. "wait...is she a vocalist or rapper?" he asked his fans. "both? are they all like that? can sing and rap?" he asked and his fans all typed yes. once again, the girl named (y/n) was able to grab his attention again. he was amazed by their skills. "all i have to say is that they're very talented" jungkook smiles at the camera.

he decided that he will do more research about them once he was done with his live stream because he was really blowed away from their performances. once an hour passed, he ended the stream and looked up the group again. jungkook saw a video titled 2 million and clicked on it. "hello, we are A.C.E" they all said. he was surprised that they said it in four languages; english, korean, japanese & (your language). "hello, im izumi. my position are main rapper and lead vocalist " the girl with short black hair smiles. "im autumn and i am the main vocalist with minseo" the girl with dyed hair hugs the girl with light brown hair.

"like autumn said, i am also the main vocalist and i edit the videos" minseo said. "hello, im (y/n). the leader, main rapper and lead vocalist" his heart raced when he saw her smile. "we are a girl group who does kpop covers. we started this a year ago for fun. this was actually (y/n)'s idea which is why she's our leader" izumi said. "to be honest, i said it as a joke but they took it seriously and i couldn't back out so i had to stick with it" you explained. "we want to thank you all for supporting our channel. we are very thankful for you and we promise to not let you all down" you added. "thank you!" the four of them bow. "A.C.E out" minseo said as they wave at the camera. jungkook started to read the comments of the videos and he was shock to see so many comments from different languages. "they're quite popular. maybe i should follow them so armys and i can have something to talk about" and he subscribed to the channel.

- ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ -

"hello, we are A.C.E" the three young ladies smile and wave at the camera. "we want to thank you guys for showing lots of love on your videos. if it wasn't for you, we would have stop making videos and focus on our school work" izumi said. "we also have good news to tell you guys. we got a call and they asked if we would like to participate in a kpop competition here in NY. the competition is during the weekend so it doesn't interfere with any of our classes" autumn said. looking at the comments, they started to reading them out loud. "where's (y/n)?" minseo reads a comment. "im here! sorry, i just got out of class. hey guys" your friends flipped the camera to show you with your bag. "did you tell them the news?" you asked. "of course we did" izumi said. "have we seen jungkook reacting to our video? we did. autumn freaked out the most when we saw a clip of it" minseo replied. "do you know how much his comments mean to me? i feel so proud of myself" autumn said with a smile. "anyways, since we're competing, we won't have time to do a cover but we will post the cover we will be doing at the competition. without you guys, we would have never gotten the chance to do this. thank you so much" you said.

after talking with your fans for an hour, the four of you all looked at each other. "we got another email from them again. i think it's really them" you said. "are you sure it's HYBE and not some scammer?" minseo asked. "well if we received three emails from them and all ask the same question, don't you think it is them?" autumn asked. "but if it really is them, should we do it? i mean this group was form just for fun. it was never meant to be our careers" izumi commented. "(y/n) and i are studying pre-med while autumn is studying pre-law and you're studying in engineering. those are our dreams since we were young. i love singing and dancing but i never saw them as my career" minseo said. "after doing this for a year, i feel like i chose the wrong career. i love performing for our fans. i know izumi feels the same" autumn said. the girls then looked at their leader who was staring at the email again. "we did pay a lot of money to study and it will be difficult for me, you and minseo to change majors. i think it's best if we have a proper conversation with them if it really is them" you said.

back in seoul, the male idol walked back into his apartment and pulled out his phone. his heart dropped when he saw a notification from YouTube that A.C.E was live an hour ago. he was upset that he missed it. he could have talk to them through the comments like their fans. he jumps into his bed and watched the live stream video. his heart started to race fast when he heard them say that they were going to participate in a kpop competition. the idol then calls his manger. "hyung! is it possible for me to go to NY?" he asked. "jungkook, didn't you just get back? why do you want to go back to the states? do you want to collaborate with another western artist?" his manger asked. "i heard that HYBE is sending someone for a competition that's being held in NY" jungkook said. "yes, that's true. while they're there, they hope to find that group you recommended them. A.C.E was their name?" the manager said. "you still haven't gotten them to sign with HYBE" the idol said, making the manger sigh. "let me go with them" jungkook begs.

"i promise to get them to agree to be part of HYBE"