005

CHAPTER | 005ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 005
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

"SO what's the plan for today?" jungkook ask the representative. "jungkook~ah, i get you want to help but there is no need. today they will be meeting with ENHYPEN for a few minutes and then i will lead them to what would be their practice room" they said. "oh! im good friends with them. maybe i can-" the idol was then cut off. "no. you have to practice for your performance. aren't you performing for an award ceremony?" the representative asked. "yes. i have an idea! what if A.C.E be my backup dancers" jungkook smiles yet they shake their head. "you already have female dancers who know the choreography already" the representative said. jungkook rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "plus they haven't agreed to be trainees yet. if people saw them, they will think they are" the representative said.

jungkook just nods and looks away only to make eye contact with jungwon. "hi hyung!" he smiles and bows. "hello jungwon-ah" the older idol smiles. "are the members already in the room?" the representative asked and the young leader nodded. "we are already. are they on their way?" jungwon asked. "yes. i just got a text that they're here. if you excuse me, i have to go get them" they said before walking to the exit. "i guess i have to go too. see you around hyung!" jungwon said yet jungkook stopped him. "jungwon-ah, be sure to encourage them to sign with us" he said in a serious tone which confused the young idol. jungwon just nods and heads back to the office room where his members and their manager are. he enters the room to see them all talking. "they're coming" jungwon said which made them surprised. then there was a knock on the door. "come in!" their manager said. you were the first member to enter yet when you walked in, you made eye contact with jungwon.

"hello we are ENHYPEN" jake said as they bow down. "hello, we are A.C.E" you and the girls bowed as well. "oh! feel free to talk to us in korean. we speak and understand korean, japanese and (your language)" you smiled. "oh you speak japanese?" heeseung asked. "izumi is japanese-american" autumn said. "ni-ki is japanese too" jungwon said. "i hope you don't mind me asking but how old are you guys?" jay asked. "we're all 19 but (y/n) is the youngest out of all of us" minseo said. "then who's the leader of your group?" jake asked. "i am. the reason why is because i suggested the idea of starting this group as a joke but they ended up taking it seriously" you said, making jungwon smile. "jungwon is our leader" sunoo said. "we were told to persuade you into joining our company. is there a reason why you guys don't want to?" sunghoon said straightforward. "we are all in college. this group was just for fun. we didn't expect us to be this popular. HYBE found us and wanted to recruit us. autumn is studying to become a dentist while me and minseo are studying to become doctors" you explained. "ah...so you don't see yourselves performing as your career?" jay asked. "well some of us do while the others don't. which is why we are here" minseo said.

"well i hope whatever you guys choice will make you happy" jungwon smiles. "we were told that you guys perform a few of our songs. they wanted us to watch them together and give you comments on your performances" ni-ki said, making the four of you freeze. "w-we did...we were not expecting to have a live reaction from you guys" autumn said. sunoo runs over to the computer and turns on the projector screen so that everyone can see it. "oh! how do you guys want us to talk to you?" you asked. "talk to us as we are friends. we're all around the same age" heeseung said. "wow! you guys have done a lot of song covers" sunoo said as he scrolls down. "you guys did criminal love?" jungwon pointed at the screen where the thumbnail revealed the song. "yeah. it's one of our fans favorites covers that we did from you guys" minseo said. "then let's watch that first" heeseung suggested. sunoo clicks the video and makes it full screen before heading back to his members to watch the video. izumi grabs onto your hand as she was nervous. you were too. you were going to get live reaction from the performers.

you all were surprised by their facial expressions. they all looked amazed. jungwon would often glance over at you. you just thought it was because you did his part. "so you all sing and rap?" jake asked. "me and izumi are the main rappers while autumn and minseo are our main vocals yet we all can do both" you said. "your voices are quite unique. no wonder why HYBE wants to sign you guys. you can change the tone of your voices to fit the song. i watched your performance for shut down by blackpink" jay said. "thank you" you smiled which made jungwon's cheeks warm up. he immediately turns away to hide his face which confused you. "can i ask what song are you going to cover next?" sunghoon asked. "we're doing solos. our fans voted for a song didn't fit us. we haven't been able to get finish it but (y/n) has. she's a quick learner" minseo said. "do you mind showing us" ni-ki asked. "of course but we should head to the dance studio first though" you smiled. "do you guys have to do a challenge with us?" jake asked. "sure! we will love too" autumn smiled.

-

jealous is what the idol felt after watching the tiktok your group filmed with ENHYPEN. the idol thought they would have kept a distance from you yet based on the tiktok, they didn't. to everyone, the tiktok was fine. you all danced to bite me yet what people didn't expect was the fact you and your members did the female dancers choreography with them. a normal fan would have been happy to see them filming together. however jungkook was not one of them. he hated seeing you close to the boys. especially with jungwon now. he danced with you and jungkook saw the way jungwon was looking at you.

@(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:
ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴋᴛᴏᴋ ᴀ.ᴄ.ᴇ ꜰɪʟᴍᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ? ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴊᴜɴɢᴡᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ (ʏ/ɴ) ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ🙄 ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ. ᴍʏ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴛꜱ. ɴᴏᴡ ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ʟᴇᴠᴇʟ 🥰