016

CHAPTER | 016

CHAPTER | 016

"HAVE you guys ever wondered why A.C.E decided to call themselves that? i accidentally bumped into (y/n) and asked her. she told me that each member represents an ace card from a deck. the ace of hearts represents happiness and prosperity which is why izumi represents the ace of hearts. next is the ace of diamonds which represents value, success, achievement, receiving something of great value which is autumn. the ace of clubs is creativity, excitement, adventure, courage and personal power which is minseo. now we're left with the ace of spades which is (y/n). the ace of spades means intelligence, reason, justice, truth, clarity and fortitude. however it also is known as the death card, and is associated with bad luck or negative outcomes. i think it's very a creative way for them to come up with their group name" jungkook said to his fans who were on his weverse live stream. the idol leans forward to read the comments. he decided to go live as he waits for you to come since you had practice today. he prepared a candle light dinner for the two of you. "let's do some karaoke!" he smiles.

meanwhile...

"why are you ignoring me, (y/n)? what did i do wrong?" jungwon asked. you were on your way out of the building until jungwon popped out of nowhere and pulled you into a room and locked the door. normally, you would feel anxious that he would do the same thing that jungkook did to you yet from some reason you no longer care what they do to you. "let me go jungwon" you said yet he shook his head. "not until you tell me why?" he asked. "i no longer want to be friends with you. i was planning on using you to make my group more famous" you lied. jungwon's eyes soften when he heard those words. "you're lying, right? it's jungkook hyung? did he do something to you? you can tell me, (y/n)?" he asked. "no. he didn't do anything to me. this is all of my doing. so just delete my number and leave me alone" you said, coldly. jungwon opens the door and lets you leave. his heart hurts so much, hearing your words.

he walks out of the room and bumps into taehyun. "jungwon, are you alright?" taehyun asked, noticing the young idol's eyes getting watery. "i-i'm fine, hyung" he replied. "hey, you're friends with (y/n), right?" taehyun ask and jungwon wasn't sure what to say now that you two aren't friends anymore. "is she really not in a relationship with jungkook hyung? i keep seeing him with her and he's very touchy so i assumed they were dating but i asked her before and she just said that he was their vocal coach" taehyun said which made jungwon's eyes widened. 'i knew it! it's because of jungkook! why didn't she just tell-...she's worried about me because of what happened before. im an idiot! don't worry, (y/n). i will find a way for you to be free from him. just be patient' jungwon smiles. "thanks, hyung. i needed that. i have to go. see you later!" the young idol shouts as he runs off.

~

arriving at jungkook's house, you saw him in a tux with a bouquet of your favorite flowers in his hand. there were roses on the floor that lead to him. you walked over to him and he gives you a smile. "these are for you, love" he hands the bouquet. "thank you" you replied. "i know we can't go out so i prepared a candle light dinner for us" jungkook said. "oh...that's very sweet of you" you replied. he grabs your hand and drags you into the dining room where he had everything set up. "why don't you head to my room and take a shower while i heat up the food" he said and you nodded. you headed to his bedroom and saw the outfit he prepared for you. "he must really know everything about me" you said, picking up the dress that fits your style. you walked into the bathroom and started to undress yourself. you stared at yourself in the mirror. your body covered with hickeys that jungkook left you that time in the room.

after showering, you changed into the dress and dried off your hair. once you were ready, you walked to the living room where jungkook was waiting for you. his eyes widened when he saw you. "you look so beautiful, love" he said as he walks over to you. "thank you. you look handsome yourself" you replied. he grabs your hand and leads you back to the dining room where romantic music was playing. "i hope you like the food i prepared. i really tried my best" he said. the two of you sat down and had the food he prepared. it was very delicious, but something was bothering you. "can i ask you a question?" you asked. "of course, love. what is it?" he asked. "w-why can't i be friends with jungwon?" you asked which made his eyes darkened. "because he's too close to you and i don't like it. i feel like he will steal you away from me" jungkook replied. "h-he won't! he isn't like that. i'm already yours. there is no need for you to feel jealous" you said, holding his hand. jungkook looks down at your hand and takes a deep breath. "you promise?" he asked and you nodded. "you can be friends with him again but if i feel like he is trying to steal you away, you are going to stop talking to him, okay?" he said and you nodded with a huge smile on your face which made him smile too.

@ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ:
ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ. ꜱʜᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴀꜱ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʟʟ ʜᴇʀ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ. ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ. ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴡᴏʀᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴠᴇꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ