004

CHAPTER | 004ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 004
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

"WE'RE here!" izumi shouted as the four of you look up at the HYBE building. all of the fans that were waiting outside looked over at you guys. "keep your mouth shut. we're not trying to get notice" minseo said. "too late now" you replied. luckily none of them knew who you guys were. minseo's mother was on the phone with the representative of HYBE to let them know that you guys were outside. you were surprised that you were actually here in seoul, especially in front of HYBE. your only concern is how you four will be getting inside without people seeing you. if they know you who are and sees you walking inside, they might believe you will be joining HYBE which is still not decided. you saw a staff of HYBE walk out with the security guards. "let's go" minseo's mother said. the four of you quickly headed into the building, making sure your faces were well covered. as the four of you were taking off the masks and hats, your (e/c) eyes widened when you saw jungkook by the main entrance. the two of you make eye contact and he smiles brightly at you which surprised you. "welcome to HYBE. i will be your tour guide for today while your guardian is talking to the staff" he said. "no offense but aren't you busy?" you asked. "i made sure my schedule was empty for today" he said still having eye contact with you. you felt shivers down your spine. "shall we start our tour?" he asked.

~

after showing you four around, he led you to the BTS's dance studio. "and this is where my group practice our songs. since we're here, i was hoping you guys could film a tiktok of 3D with me" he asked as he scratches his head. you looked over at your members who nodded. "sure but we don't know the dance so you're going to have to teach us how to dance it" you said and he nods. "im fine with that" the idol smiles. "let me just find someone to film us. i will be right back so don't move" he rushes out of the room. "i wasn't expecting jungkook to give us a tour" autumn said. "me either" izumi said. "maybe it's their way to get us to sign with them" minseo asked. they all look over at you to see you staring out. "hey (y/n), are you okay?" izumi asked. "i-im fine. i was just thinking about something. oh he's back" and they turn to see jungkook with a staff. the idol walks over to you guys again and smiles. he was surprised that you guys learned the dance quickly. after filming for a few minutes, you guys finally got the perfect video. the five of you thanked the staff for filming it before they left.

"thank you so much" jungkook smiles. "it was no problem" you replied. "can i ask what you guys are going to do for the next cover?" the idol asked. "oh! well since we are working on a solo performance. my older brother does all of filming for us so he organized a poll where our fans can vote which song doesn't fit us and that will be our solo cover song. the song they chose for me is Maria by hwasa" autumn said. "they
chose Ruby by woozi from SEVENTEEN for me and for izumi, they chose Fine by taeyeon" minseo said. "and you?" jungkook looks at you. "im doing mmh by kai" you smiled. the idol turns his face since he was blushing because he knows the meaning of the song. "if you want, i can give you advice on your performances" he said. "really? but won't you be busy?" you ask and he shakes his head. "i can make time for you" he smiles, staring deeply into you eyes. "if you don't mind, can i see what you have so far" jungkook asked. "we haven't gotten the choreography down but (y/n) has for her's" autumn said. "oh sure. i guess i can show you what i have so far" you said. jungkook gets up and rushes over to the computer to play the song but the instrumental version.

"~naega neomu nappaseo
ne mameul jeonbu ppaeatgo sipeojyeo, don't you worry
eoneusae nega nae sesangeul gajingeol
you make me feel so (mm-mhm)
sumeul naeswigo baeteo like (mm-mhm)
gyeonggyereul neomeoseo like (mm-mhm)
nae pume neol ana like (mm-mhm)
dareun saenggageun hajima
mm-mhm (yeah)
mm-mhm (ooh whoa)
mm-mhm (yeah)
i said, i said
mm-mhm (yeah)
Mm-mhm (ooh whoa)
mm-mhm (yeah)
i said, i said~"

jungkook couldn't help but to feel hot while you performed. it made his heart race so much. the way you dance to the song was making it worse for the idol. he couldn't believe this song was chose out of all of the other ones that were in the poll. what makes him upset is that many of your male fans will be seeing this cover and get the same feelings he got seeing you perform it. "so what do you think?" you asked. "it was amazing but don't you think it's a bit too mature for you?" the idol asked. "it is but that's the whole point of doing it. these are songs that don't fit our personality" you said. then there was a few moments of silence until the staff walked in with minseo's mother. "time to go girls. you four will be coming back tomorrow" she said. "thank you for showing us around" you said and bowed with the rest of the girls. "please don't bow. i had fun today. i hope to see you guys around in the future" jungkook smiles. he watches them wave goodbye before leaving with their guardian. he pulls out his phone and watches the performance again. yes, he did record it without anyone noticing.

@(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:
ɴᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴄᴀɴ ᴅᴇꜱᴄʀɪʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ɪ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪ ꜱᴇᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ 24/7 ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴅᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ. ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʜʏʙᴇ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. ᴀ.ᴄ.ᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇ ꜱɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀꜱ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ (ʏ/ɴ)