002

CHAPTER | 002ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 002
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

HAPPINESS is what the idol felt when he arrived at JFK airport. he couldn't believe they actually allowed him to come along. jungkook couldn't wait to see them perform live. ever since he saw their performance, he couldn't help but to watch more and became a fan of theirs. he, of course, followed their accounts in his private accounts so toxic fans won't spread any hate. he also created a fan account so he could interact with fans who call themselves, cards since your group name is A.C.E. from them, he learned a lot about you. he knows that you're nineteen and a college student at a private university, studying pre-med. he also found out you're the oldest in your family and that you have both your driving and motor license which surprised him. he also found out about fanfics. he knew his fans made some of his group but he couldn't bring himself to read of them without feeling cringe but he did start to read some fanfics of you. which he really liked. his favorite one that he has read was about you being his choreography and how the two of you fell in love.

currently jungkook was taken to a private area where he could get a good view of the performances of each group. however he wasn't alone. beside him was his bodyguard. he saw some good performances yet none of them spoke out to him. "now introducing our next group, they are a four girl group who has gain popularity within just a year. please give it up for A.C.E" the host said. jungkook's smiles brightly when he heard people shout as they walked up the stage. the idol's heart started racing when he saw his favorite member. his brown eyes watch as they get into their positions. he pulls out his phone and starts to record. then the music starts to play and crowd goes wild. "A.C.E in your area, eh-oh~A.C.E in your area, eh-oh~" jungkook's eyes immediately go towards you who starts the song doing jennie's part, "kombaegi anya ttonan jok opsseunikka~ gogaedeuri dora jinjonghae mok kkokkilra~ bunhongppiche oreum drip, drip, drip, freeze 'em on sight~ shut it down, what, what, what, what?~". jungkook smiles, impressed of your skills. you can sing, dance and rap. what else can you do? he was really impress that you guys changed the choreography a bit. the original choreography had backup dancers and since you don't, you had to do change yet they were good changes.

his video was supposed to be a video of all of them yet it ended up being a (y/n)'s fan cam instead which he didn't mind. once they finish, the crowd went wild. he looks down to see a lot of posters with pictures of them. "hello, we are A.C.E" they said in sync. the idol looks down at the judges who were looking each other. "you guys started this a year ago? i quite impress. it takes time for idols to be able to sing clear while dancing" judge 1 said. "i agree. i love the fact you decided to change a bit of the choreography to fit your group. it was a good choice" judge 2 said. jungkook clenches his hands as it was now HYBE's representative to talk. he hopes they won't give them hurtful comments. "it was outstanding. i have no words to say" they said which made jungkook and the girls happy. "thank you" you smiled. "let's go" jungkook said as he leaves the room. the bodyguard was shock and followed him. the idol headed downstairs as he was asked to give the winner the trophy. while he headed backstages, the rest of the performers joined the stage, anxious to hear who the winner is.

once everyone was lined up, the host looks over at the judges. "do we have a winner?" the host asked. they all hold out a board with the winner's. "A.C.E!" the host shouts. jungkook peeks to see the girls all smiling brightly and bow down at the judges. "thank you" they said. the male idol walks up on stage with the trophy which got a lot of people to freak out. his heart skipped a beat when he accidentally made eye contact with you. "congratulations" he smiles at you. "thank you" you smile back which made his cheeks turn pink. he tries to quickly hand over the trophy but his hands accidentally touches yours which made him blush even more. his heart started beating. 'i just touched her hand' he smiles to himself. he stepped back when he saw they were taking a selfie together. jungkook looks over at the HYBE representative to see them waiting for the girls. he really hopes they agree to be part of HYBE. he worked so hard to get them to want to have them as a group.

"can we take a picture with you?" jungkook looks down and sees you with your members. "with me?" he points at himself. you laugh and nodded which made him smile. "sure" he said as he positions himself to the picture. the idol was trying his best not to fangirl. he couldn't believe he got a picture with them. "thank you"
he saw them bow. "don't bow!" he shakes his head. "thank you once again" you smile before you and your members walk over to the other performers to give them hugs. the idol keeps his eyes on you as you gave hugs out however he felt uncomfortable when he saw you hug the male dancers. he didn't like seeing how close you were to them. for some reason, he wanted to walk over and pull you away yet he knew he couldn't do that. jungkook steps off stage and heads out to the building. he gets into the car with his bodyguard. the idol pulls out his phone and starts to rewatch the fan cam he made for you. he smiles brightly, seeing how amazing you performed. 'i hope we will get to see each other more often' he thought to himself.

~

jungkook knocks on the door of the room where the HYBE representative was staying. he wanted to know what your group said since he wasn't able to be there with them. "what did they say?" jungkook asked as the door opened. "i wanted time to think about it and discuss it if their parents. i will be having dinner with them and their parents to see what they will say" the representative said, making jungkook pout. "can i come along? i can try to convince them" he asked but they shook their head. "if you get seen, it will cause a huge problem. just stay here where it's safe. i hope we're able to get them to sign. i was inform that other labels are trying to recruit them. if you excuse me, i have to head out to the restaurant. i will let you know how it turns out once i return" the representative said. the idol rolls his eyes and walks back to his hotel room. he decided to go on YouTube and watch some videos of your group. some of your fans made edits of you and the members which he really liked. you and your members are the same age yet you're the youngest since your birthday is late. the idol then got bored since he has already seen the videos so he decided to go on his fan account. jungkook sees his fan edits of yours was getting a lot of likes. he then decided to post a comment about today.

@(𝒚/𝒏)'𝒔_𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆:
𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒔 (𝒚/𝒏). 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏. 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒆, 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒕. 𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅. 𝒘𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕. 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒔. 𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆. 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒖𝒈𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 😔