010

CHAPTER | 010ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 010
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

"DON'T you think it will be a bad idea to be at your place? i am your junior after all. if people see us, they will think it's weird for a senior to be with their junior" you said, hoping he will change his mind. "i don't think it will be a problem. so what do you say?" he asked with a smile. you hated being left alone with him so going over to his place will be even worse. "i-i still think it isn't a good idea" you said. your eyes then notice he was pouting. "i understand. you still don't trust me" jungkook said. "i-i do, oppa. it's just i don't want to ruin your career" you said. jungkook smiles and places his hand on your thigh which sent shivers down your spine. "that's so sweet of you, but you don't need to worry about my career. my fans have my back" he said. "i still don't think it's a good idea" you stood up. jungkook looks deeply into your eyes. how badly he wanted to lean in and feel your lips against his. the idol has been dreaming of that day. the day when he can kiss you and claim you as his. he knew people will not accept this relationship since you are still a trainee and he's already a popular idol so they will think you are just using him to gain popularity which is not the cause. jungkook truly loves you with all his heart. he has been in love with you for some time now.

the eye contact broke when your phone started to ring. you saw it was izumi. you quickly pick up the call, glad that she saved you from this moment. "hello?" you asked. "where are you? im near the entrance" she said. "i'll be there" you said before hanging up. "izumi is here. i just head out now. thank you for everything, oppa" you said. "of course. if you ever need anything, just let me know" jungkook smiles. you nodded and bowed before walking out yet he grabs your hand. your eyes widened when you felt his lips on your forehead. "be safe" he smiles. once you left, you immediately rushed to the bathroom and started throwing up in disgusted. you couldn't believe he wanted to take you over to his place. even though you are nineteen, you still felt disgusted. he's twenty-six so shouldn't he aim for someone around his age. once you felt better, you washed your hands and your forehead to get rid of his touch. you headed to the entrance where you saw izumi. her eyes widened when she saw your condition. "oh my god! are you alright" she asked. "i just wanna go home" you said and she nodded. she grabs your hand, keeping you close before walking out of HYBE.

your members now know about your sasaeng. they were upset you didn't tell them about it yet they have been making sure you feel safe. they asked fans to keep their distance until the situation is clear. your fans are understanding and have been reporting accounts that have showed signs of sasaeng's behaviors. you are very thankful for them and want to do your best for when you guys debut. as the two of you walk back to the dorms, izumi looks around to make sure no one was following you guys. "i swear if i see that sasaeng, im gonna run after them" she said. "you can't do that. we're now trainees" you said. "we weren't trainees before yet we are popular. i don't care if it damages my reputation. i won't let someone ruin your life" izumi said. you hug her tightly which made her smile. "i hope you know that minseo and autumn will do the same thing. you mean a lot to us, (y/n). we will do whatever to protect each other" izumi said.

arriving back at the dorm, you and izumi were welcomed with the smell of your favorite food. you walked into the kitchen to see autumn and minseo cooking. "welcome back! we called your mom and asked for the recipe of-" all of the girls stopped what they were doing when they saw you break down into tears. "thank you so much" you cried. they all pulled you into a deep hug. "we have no idea what you're going through but just know we're here for you. if HYBE can't stop this sasaeng, we agree to leave. our main priorities are each other so if one members feels unsafe, then we all feel unsafe" minseo said. "t-thank you" you cried. autumn wipes your tears away and smiles at you. "even though you are our leader, you're still the youngest so don't feel like you have to be so mature" autumn said. you nodded and continued to cry. "now let's eat before the food gets cold!" izumi said. after eating, you took a hot shower and changed into comfortable clothes. you decided to send a message to jungwon.

Tuesday 1:20 AM

you:
i am so sorry you were brought up into this mess if you want to stop being friend to protect your group, i totally understand

you:
just know i don't think it's you and i really hope the company will find out it's really jungkook

jungwon:
im glad to know i still have your trust

jungwon:
but im not going to leave you to deal with this alone

jungwon:
a friend doesn't leave a friend behind

jungwon:
tell me, did jungkook do something to you?

you:
he invited me to come over to his place to have some ramen. i said no thank you but he seem very determined to get me to go to his place

you:
he placed his hand on my thigh and kissed my forehead. i immediately rush over to the bathroom to throw up

jungwon:
that's so disgusting. i can't believe he did that.

you:
he wants me to call him oppa

you:
i think it's best if we keep our friendship hidden

you:
he's trying to ruin your career and i don't want that to happen

jungwon:
do you think that's a good idea?

you:
if it keeps you and your members safe, then yes

jungwon:
you always put others before yourself, don't you?

you:
it's a habit

jungwon:
start putting yourself first

you:
im trying

you ended staying up late, texting jungwon. he, along with your members are the only people who feel safe with. before you headed to bed, you got a notification. you saw it and rushes over to the bathroom, only to vomit the food your member made. izumi who is your roommate saw what happened got up to grab your phone. autumn and minseo got up from bed once they heard you vomiting. they walk into the bathroom, Minseo grabbed onto your hair while autumn rubs your back. "what happen, (y/n)?" minseo asked. "the sasaeng. they tweeted something about her again. something only that we would have known" izumi said.

@(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:
ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ, ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴘᴘʟ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ. ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ɪ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀʀᴍ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ʟɪꜰᴇ...ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ...ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ. ᴏɴʟʏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴀꜰᴇ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀʟʟ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ.