006

CHAPTER | 006

CHAPTER | 006

AFTER a long day of being in the studio, your members decided to call it a day yet you chose to stay a bit longer. it's been a week since you guys arrived at seoul. HYBE has been trying their best to get you to sign. they have already been able to change minseo's decision but you are the only one who hasn't changed their mind. jungkook would come see you guys practice and give you advice on how to stand out more than other female groups and how vocal advice. you have started to notice the idol would stare at you. a lot. jungkook would give you more attention as if you are his favorite. you thought this would upset your members yet it doesn't at all. it has gotten to the point where you kinda started to feel uncomfortable whenever you are around him. so you tend to stay close to your members. currently, you are on your back to the dance studio until you saw jungwon by himself. "hello" you said with a smile. "h-hello" he said. "what are you doing here? i thought you guys were getting ready for your Asia tour" you said. "we are but the others left. what about you?" he asked. "it's just me" you replied.

"hey jungwon, are you perhaps free right now" you asked. "i was about to grab lunch" he said. "oh...never-mind then. enjoy your lunch" you smiled before walking away yet jungwon grabs your hand, making you turn around and stare into his eyes. his eyes widened and his cheeks warmed up. he pulls his hand and scratches his head. "i-it can wait...what do you want to talk about?" jungwon asked. "um, let's talk in private. i really don't want anyone to know. not even my members know" you said. "where do you wanna go?" he asked. "since my members all left, we can talk in the dance studio" you said. the two of you walk back to the dance studio that HYBE lend you. the two of you took a seat on the dance floor. jungwon felt a bit uncomfortable being left alone with you. you, on the other hand, seem perfectly fine. "i think i have a sasaeng" you said which made his eyes widened. "i have a feeling someone has their eye on me. this has never happened before. apparently many of our fans know we're at HYBE so they think we're going to be trainees and i feel like that sasaeng leaked it. i never wanted to be famous. i can't handle having to live up to people's expectations. i have been doing that since i was six which affected my mental health a lot. just recently i finally broke out of that habit and i feel so happy. but now that my group has gain so many attention, im falling back down. it took so many years for me to overcome that" you said. jungwon notices tears rolling down your cheeks.

you wiped your tears away and looked at him. "i'm sorry. this is what you must feel too so i shouldn't cry over something like this" you said with a weak smile which caused jungwon's heart to hurt a bit. he didn't like seeing you cry. "now i don't have a choice but to sign with HYBE because our fans are expecting us to" you said. your eyes widened when he grabs your hands."no, (y/n)! you have a choice. if you don't want to, then don't do it. in the end of the day, it's your decision. if your fans can't accept your decision then they aren't even your fans. they will support your choice no matter what" he said. "thank you, i needed that" you smiled. jungwon's heart started racing fast and he then realizes he still is holding your hands so he lets go. "im very thankful for my fans yet this isn't the career i wanted. since i was little, i have always wanted to help people which is why i want to be a doctor. i had an intership at a hospital and met someone who had kidney cancer which spread to his brain. we became very close and i did everything i could to make his experience better. that's when i realize i want to specialize in oncology. cancer. being an idol will be very difficult for me to adjust which i assume was the same for you. i can't handle being filmed 24/7. i don't like having to train every day for long hours. i probably will make a fool out of myself if i get invited to tv shows. i want to eat whatever i want" you said.

jungwon chuckles and nods. "i get it. the idol life isn't for everyone. don't make yourself do anything that you are not comfortable with. it's your life. not anyone's else" he smiles. "to be honest, i wanted to quit A.C.E a few months ago yet i didn't because of my members and fans. maybe if i did, i won't be in this situation. no sasaeng. no expectations" you said. "but if you did quit, we would have never met" he said which made you surprised. "i guess that's the only benefit" you smiled and that made his heart flutter. you lay down on the dance floor and stared at the ceiling. "im not sure why but i feel like i can tell you everything about me. you must be a trustworthy person" you said, making him happy. "your secrets are all safe with me if you ever want to tell me anything" he said. "oh! i saw a lot of comments about the tiktok we filmed. i will like to apologies for those who wrote hurtful comments about you and your members since we suggested to film it" he said yet you shake your head. "it's not your fault. i saw them too but our true fans got our backs" you said.

what felt like few minutes were hours of just the two of you talking about your lives. you told jungwon everything about yourself and in exchange he told you everything about him. it's quite shocking you and jungwon have a lot in common. you two even exchanged numbers to stay connected. you were walking him out to the exit since he got a message from heeseung. "well i should be heading out now. thank you for trusting me. i hope we can do this again" jungwon said with a huge smile before walking away. you smiled back at him but you heard someone clearing their voice. you turn around to see jungkook annoyed. "why were you guys together?" the idol asked as he crossed his arms while looking down at you. "o-oh, he was just giving me some advice" you said. "you can always come to me. i have been an idol longer than jungwon" he said. "t-thank you. i will come to you if i ever need some advice" you said. "so what was the advice he gave you that i couldn't?" jungkook asked. you had a feeling he was saying that to make you feel guilty for not asking him. "he helped me realize that i shouldn't be an idol" you replied. shivers went down your spine as you started to get a dark aura around jungkook. "don't you think it's a bit too late to quit now? your fans all know you're at hybe and think your group will debut. they will be upset if you suddenly leave. your members have already changed their minds. take my advice and not jungwon's. do what they said even if it doesn't make you happy" you flinched when you felt his hand on your shoulder. "because at the end of the day, they are the reason why you got where your group is at. they should mean more than own yourself"

@(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:
ɪᴛ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋꜱ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ 💔 ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍʏ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴡᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ.ᴄ.ᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ. ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ɴᴏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʜᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ 😍 ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ʏᴏᴜɴɢ ᴀɢᴇ ʙᴄ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ. ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴜɢ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ꜱʜᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏᴛ ʙᴄ ꜱʜᴇ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ