011

CHAPTER | 011

CHAPTER | 011

"WE have caught the sasaeng who has been following you and leaking your information. it happens to be a janitor who has been working here for years which is why we never assumed it could be him. he is with the police and we want to pressure charges if you are already with that" the ceo said. "y-yes" you replied. "good. you may leave now. we will continue the paperwork" he said and you bowed before walking out. you dropped down onto your knees. 'this whole time i thought it was jungkook...was it really not him?' you asked yourself. "oh my! are you alright?" you looked up to see jungkook offering his hand to you. "i am fine, oppa" you smiled. "so why did the ceo call you in? did you get scold? do you want me to go in there and talk to him?" jungkook asked and you shook your head. "no, oppa. it's nothing like that. he called me in to inform me that they caught the sasaeng. apparently he was a janitor here" you said. "im glad they caught him. you no longer need to feel scared anymore" he ruffles your hair. even though the sasaeng was caught, you feel uncomfortable with his touch.

you ignore the feeling and just smiled at him. "are you perhaps free after our session?" he asked. "why do you ask?" you replied. "was i wondering if you wanna hang out with me?" jungkook asked. "thank you for the offer yet i have homework to do. im still a college student after all" you said. "i understand. what major did you changed to? if i recall, you said your major was pre-med" he asked. "i changed into computer science" you replied. "i see. well i wish you good luck. shall we head to our room to start our session" jungkook asked and you nodded. the two of you headed to the studio and he takes a seat on the chair and logs onto the desktop. "have you been practicing that song i gave you to sing last class?" he asked. "i have" you replied. "great. sing it for me. i want to see if you can make my emotions changed. the song is emotional so if you are able to get me emotional then you did a good job. as an idol, we want to make those who listen feel the emotion of the song. we can do that with our vocals and our facial expressions. but im sure you already know that already" jungkook said as he hands you the mic. "remember the tips i gave you" he added as he starts to play the song.

the song he had you sing is called forsake by big mama. you listened to the song and could tell it was going to be a struggle since you are the main rapper of the group. singing isn't something you want to do yet you can do it. you just assume he wants you to expand your vocals. he's not your only vocal teacher. you and izumi have sessions with a professional rapper. you took a deep breath before singing. jungkook leans back and turns around. the idol knew this song was out of your vocal range but he knows you can do it. he has been a fan of yours for a while and knows you are capable to hit the high notes in this song. the reason he chose this song was because he wanted you to find out what you are capable of with practice. he closes his eyes and listens to your voice only to get into the feelings. once you were done singing, jungkook turns around to show you his face. "well done. you made me cry so i bet you will be able to make the listener cry too" he smiles as he wipes his tears. "now let's try for a different song" he said as he pulls out the plans he has for this session.

~

once your session was over, you were waiting for autumn to come and pick you up. "(y/n)!" your eyes widened as you were pulled into a hug. "j-jungwon" you said. "i saw the news. im so glad you are safe" he said, still hugging you. "me too" you replied. jungwon then pulls away and smiles brightly. "i really thought it was jungkook" you said yet jungwon holds your hand. "don't stop thinking it could be him. he might not be that sasaeng yet his behavior towards you still is disgusting. no idol should be treating his female junior like that. for all we know, he could have placed the blame on that janitor" jungwon said and you nodded. "you're right" you replied. "come with me. i have something to show you" he smiles and drags you into an unfamiliar place. what the two of you failed to see was jungkook who saw everything. you were surprised to see the rest of your members too. "what's going on?" autumn asked. "i have no idea too" you replied. "come right in" jungwon said with a smile. "you're the oldest" autumn pushed minseo, making minseo glare at her.

the five of you walked in, only to see no lights. "why are the lights off" you asked. "surprise!" the lights up to reveal a few members of TXT, ENHYPEN, NewJeans and LE SSERAFIM in the room. "welcome to the HYBE family!" they shout. "thank you so much sunbaenims" you and your members bowed at them. "no need to bow! we are all around the same age" hanni said. "we wanted everyone to be here yet some have a busy schedule" yeonjun explained. "we totally understand!" autumn said. "we want to congratulate A.C.E for joining HYBE. we wanted to do this when you all signed but we decided to wait because we heard the (y/n)'s situation. we're glad that it's been handle now" yun-jin said. "now that we're all, let's enjoy the small party" huening-kai smiles. you smiled brightly watching your members talk to the others. you're happy that they're having fun. "do you like the surprise?" jungwon asked. "i do. did you organize this?" you asked. "y-yeah. i told my members about this and they helped with telling the other groups. im glad that they were able to make it" he said. "thank you so much, jungwon" you smile at him which made his heart flutter. "im very thankful that you are my first friend. i don't know why but i feel so safe with you. so thank you so much for staying by my side through my darkest time" you said.

meanwhile jungkook was leaning against the wall of the room, hearing everything. it broke his heart that you lied to him. yet it annoyed him that jungwon is so close to you. he hated seeing the two of you hug. what about jungwon is so special? did you forget who jungkook is? the youngest member of the most famous and popular boy band. did you forget how many awards his group has won? how many people wish to be like them? yet you chose jungwon over him? it doesn't even matter anymore...

because he's going to make you his. even if you don't want to.

a/n:
just wanna say i am very thankful to have readers like you. i appreciate when you guys vote and comment on my stories. you all mean the world to me. i hope you guys are safe and healthy!
i love you guys! ❤️💜