Chapter I:The Beginning

Once, there's a boy named Nero. Nero come from a small village that no one knows where does it located. After 2 years Nero been alone on his own, now he met a few friends that he trust. One day. Nero ride his bicycle pass a random homeless man that he feel like he knew that man. After he goes pass that man, that man quickly shouted his name. Then Nero turn his head to the man and ask in his heart "how does that man knew my name?". Then he go toward the man and ask how he know his name. Then the man said "I knew everything in this world kid". Nero then ask how the man know everything in this world but the man said nothing. Then the man tell Nero to go to The Ancient Forest to find an Ancient Relic that can make someone so powerful."Isn't that forest dangerous right?" ask Nero to the man. The man then said "It is dangerous if you didn't respect the forest spirit but it's very safe if you respect and trust the forest spirit"."So all I need to do is just get the relic right?" ask Nero to that man. The man said yes but there is a catch "Yes, but you will break the forest rule if you land a single touch to the relic"."Well then I'm the fastest among my friends so I can get out from the forest quickly" said Nero. Then the man said "Be careful child, the forest spirit will be very angry and it can make you disappear without even doing anything". The man said again "That's all from me kid you can go now". Nero then go and thanks the man without any reason. After meeting with the random homeless man Nero make a meeting with all his friends. After everyone arrives Kenshiro and Leon ask why Nero tell all of them to meet together. Then Qarl said "Maybe we go for another adventure?". Then Nero said yes loudly so all his friends can hear him."So, another adventure eh Nero, where we headed this time what we seek?" ask Void to Nero."This time we'll go to The Ancient Forest and we will find the The Ancient Relic" Nero answer to Void. Ray then ask "when will we go Nero?". Nero answer that they will go in the next day "We will go in the next day because tonight we will make our preparation to go on our adventure"