Chapter VIII:The Time Chaos

The next day has come. Christopher wake them all up so he can tell they three something important. Kenshiro ask him what is the thing that he need to tell them about and why he didn't tell them last night. He said its too important that he need to tell them the next day. Then Leon ask him what is it that so important. Christopher said "I want to teach you how to fight.". Diablo then ask Christopher why he wanted to teach how to fight. They just need to go to the Time Master and go back to their dimensions. Christopher then said that maybe one day his sons will break out from the infinite time loop. "how the heck that he be able to get out from the infinite time loop" said Leon in a scary tone. Christopher then said his sons will be able to get out from the infinite time loop just by stoping it. Its because that his sons still have the time manipulation ability. After knowing that, Leon literally feel like he wanted to stop that from happening and ask Christopher when will he teach them how to fight. Christopher then said that he will begin the training that night because of monster and time bandit will come to them. Then Diablo ask how they be able to fight with only barehanded. Then Christopher tell Theo to get The Crystal. Kenshiro ask him what with the crystal. Christopher said "You all will absorb this Crystal and get a random superpower". Leon then said "So with this power we could stop your son from conquering this dimensions again right". Christopher then said maybe if they reach their true potential they be able to defeat his son. Theo then came and gave them The Crystal. Leon got a red Crystal, Kenshiro got a maroon Crystal and Diablo got a blue Crystal. Christopher told them to shout "MERGE!" and then they will absorb The Crystal. Diablo without any hesitation then shout "MERGE!". Then a blue light shining on The Crystal and then Diablo and The Crystal merge together. Diablo then scream very loud with his body shining in blue. Then a strong wave of energy blow from Diablo body. Then Diablo finally has absorb The Crystal inside it. Diablo said that he suddenly feel very cold and feels like something moving toward them all. Leon then hide behind Diablo and ask him what is that something came toward them. Diablo answer to Leon that it isn't something anymore but there is a lot of them and very big. Leon become more scared and pull Kenshiro to cover him. Diablo shout to Theo to dodge. Theo then dodge after Diablo told him so. A big monster has came to them. Leon then fainted after seeing that big monster. That monster quickly aim for Diablo as it feel a strong energy inside him. The monster crawl very fast toward Diablo and then Diablo stop the monster with something. After seeing everything Christopher then said that Diablo has kill the monster with big ice spike. Diablo literally in shock after seeing there is big ice spike stabbing the monster. After the monster died it release a smoke that will attract nearby monster to come to him. Diablo then jump very high using his Ice Manipulation to see how many monster came toward them. After seeing a lots of monster he quickly shout to Kenshiro to absorb with The Crystal or else they will die. Kenshiro quickly said "MERGE!" after hearing what Diablo said. the same thing happen to Kenshiro like what happen to Diablo. Kenshiro sense that there is a lots of monster. He quickly throw a punch to the air to seek what power he got and then a magma came out of his hand and been throw to the monster where Kenshiro sense. The monster where he aim has already died because of the lava punch Kenshiro release from faraway. After all that happen Christopher said "We finally have hope on this guys to help us Theo". Diablo and Kenshiro defeat a lot of monster. After they both defeat all the monster Leon has already woke up and he saw the whole thing. Diablo and Kenshiro told him to absorb the Crystal but Leon feel like he could die if he absorb the crystal. Christopher then said to him that he won't die but instead he will feel a bit weak and dizzy. After that Leon has decide to absorb the crystal. Leon then said "MERGE!" so he can get a power like everyone else. Then he start to attack monster randomly and everyone else shock because Leon instantly release four nature elements at the same time. Then he ask them why they look weird after he kill the monster. Diablo then said "you just kill that monster with fire, lightning, water and wind" Leon literally surprised that he can use four elements at the same. After they fight all that monster Christopher then said that they all must train at any cost even in the wild. Christopher then said in his heart "I know that my son already break free from the infinity loop, I will tell them tomorrow". Then he told them to rest so they will be prepared to started the journey to meet The Time Master.