Chapter II:The Ancient Forest

After they make a preparation before going in to the forest they move as fast as they can because Nero said "We need to go as fast as we can because I want no one sees us". Then they go to the forest really fast that they arrive at the forest in just 20 minutes. After arriving infront of the forest gates L said "Wow, the gate really cool" then Ray said "We need to be careful L, Im afraid that we all lost and got separated". "That's my plan Ray, my plan is we need to find that relic in three group, Kenshiro, Leon and Diablo I want you three go search on the left side of the forest". "Okay Nero we will go now" said Three of them. "Ray, L and Qarl I want you to go to the right side of the forest got that?". "We got it Nero now let's go guys" said L to Nero. "Now we both go to the middle side of the forest Void". "Alright then let's go". While they all on their way to find the relic Nero told them to meet again at the gate of the forest after 30 minutes so they don't lost each other by using the radio that Kenshiro and Leon made. After 20 minutes searching, Leon, Kenshiro and Diablo got out of the forest and wait for the other, they got out early because Kenshiro scared to go deeper in the forest. Then after 10 minutes they wait. Ray, L and Qarl finally get out of the forest to meet the other and they meet Leon group but Nero and Void still didn't came out from the forest yet. They all waited for both of them but suddenly the forest spirit took all of them and throw them inside a different dimension. Then Nero and Void got out of the forest. Unfortunately, they got took by the forest spirit too and they all got separated in different dimension.