Chapter VII:The Clock Dimension

In the third dimensions, Leon Diablo and Kenshiro just arrive in a creepy old house. When they try to get out from the house suddenly a boy came toward them and ask them how do they get in there. Kenshiro answer to that boy that they already there when they wake up. Leon said maybe they were fainted just after arriving there for a couple days. Then the boy lead them the way out. After get out from the house Diablo ask the kid what kind of place they were just teleported in with all the clock everywhere. The boy said that they are inside The Clock Dimensions where there is a Time Master who keep all the people inside it safe and live in peace. The boy then said "You three must be from the other dimension right". They three questioning how the kid knew they are from another dimension but they just keep walking to a place they didn't know where the kid wanted to bring them to. Then Leon ask the kid where he bring them to. The kid said he will take them to the Time Master place so the Time Master can take them back to their dimension. They all agree to follow the kid. The kid then said it will be a long journey to the Time Master place and there might be monster and a clock bandit that will try to hunt and sell them. Leon quickly feel a little bit scared because he is afraid of monster but Kenshiro and Diablo just okay with it. After a few hour walking they finally arrive at the abandoned village. Diablo said that they need to rest because its getting dark already so they can continue it tomorrow. The kid said to Diablo that they all in an abandon village, if they okay with it the kid will agree to setup a camp in an old house. Luckily, there is still someone in the house that mad at them to get inside the house quickly because that person know they will get attack by a monster. The man then said "You all are lucky enough that I checked my windows". Leon then thanks the man for saving him from a monster.
The man said its dangerous for them all to stay out because there is a lot of monster will kill them if they didn't hide. After hearing what the man said Leon got more scared and hide behind the boy and them. The boy then said to them three "Oh yeah, my name is Theo, I forgot to tell you all earlier". Then Theo introduce the man to them. The man is Theo grandfather and his name is Christopher. They all feel awkward because they both didn't even look the same. Theo then said that he more look like his mother than his father. Then Diablo ask them who are they because he is curious why is there a survivor in an abandon village. Christopher then said to Diablo that he is once the Time Master himself but he retired since he had a son. Now the current Time Master after Christopher is his own student Shunsuke. Kenshiro ask him why he retired just because he had a son. Christopher tell them when his son became older he become more arrogant because of his time power so Christopher seal his son in an infinite time loop to save the dimensions. After that he retired just to apologize to the people that in danger while his son take over the dimensions. Now that they all three know maybe Christopher can help them but Theo said that his grandfather no longer has the ability to control time. Christopher ask them all to go to sleep so the monster can't hear them all. He also said that he will wake them up in the morning so he can tell them something important.