Chapter IV:The Domination Dimension

When Nero and Void arrive at the edge of the village, some old man said "becareful young man, the mountain is full of dangers and you need to be strong to survive". "Don't worry old man, we both are strong together, right? Nero?". "Yes we are strong together but if we got apart we really is weak" Nero and Void answer. Then the old man said "Take this thing with you, it may helps in future" the old man said that while handing them a small weapon that the size of a toys. "What is this old man, its look like toys" Nero ask. The man answer "its a weapon that one day it'll help you, once you reach your true potential it will choose you to fight alongside you", "YOU! the man with white hair, you got a legendary scythe that will choose you" said that man while pointing to Nero, "And YOU! the man in a nice coat, you got a ancient bow that will choose you" the man said that while pointing at Void. They both thank the old man and continue their journey to defeat The Emperor. After 2 days they got into the mountain, they saw The Emperor army. "That is The Emperor army right, what they doing here?" ask Void. "Maybe they here to search something" Nero answer. One of The Emperor soldier shout "WE NEED TO FIND BOTH OF THAT FOREIGNER NOW!!". "Well, looks like we were hunted by The Emperor" said Nero. "I think we should go and continue" said Nero. "Wait Nero, maybe we can test our weapon out to them, so we will be ready to fight The Emperor" Void said quickly before Nero go. "Well, maybe but if something bad happen we can only fight them with barehanded" said Nero. "Its time to find out" they both said it. "HUH!?, THEY BOTH HERE" one of the soldier shout. "Oops looks like they found us Nero", "Well let's test the weapon right now". They both did anything they can but nothing happen. "What? the weapon didn't turn and choose me, help me NERO!", "Remember what the old man said, the weapon will choose us if we reach our true potential, but how can we reach our true potential if we don't have any power?". "That is the part where I need to give you my power" said the old knight behind them while defending them. Then they both ask "W- who are you?!". "I am the knight of the Flower Kingdom" the knight answer to them while defeating a few soldier. "But how you find us?" Nero ask him. "I live here kid and i can sense if someone in danger" the knight answer again. "But what do you mean by giving us your power?" Void ask. The knight answer "I will give you once you ready but you both are not ready yet", "You both need to proof me that you are ready and I will give my power to you both". After Nero heard what the knight said, he quickly defeat a lots of soldier and the knight said "Good young man, but that is not enough!", "You both need to proof it together because you are strong together right". "Well, that's what I thought" Void said and helped Nero defeat the soldier. After few minutes fighting, they both defeat all the soldier but only the commander left. The commander said "tch! you can only defeat MY minion, but can you defeat ME?!". "Get back kids, that guy is very strong and dangerous, even I can't fight him in the past" said the knight. The knight got hurt by the commander and said "Maybe it's time to give my power to both of you". The man give the power to them.