Chapter III:The Dimensions

After they all got separated, Nero and Void got into the same dimension and luckily they both were teleported in the same place just after they got in the dimensions."What happen! where are the others and where are we Void?" ask Nero."I think we were in a dimensions Nero". After Void said that to Nero, they both shock because Void randomly said it like that. Nero then said "Don't worry man, we will find our way out together and I think the others will find theirs too". "Yeah I was thinking like that too" say Void. After few hour they try to find food, they finally meet a group of kids playing in the park. Then they ask them, "Hey kids, do you know what place is this?" The kid in the red then answer to they both "Yeah, this is call the Domination Dimension where all people need to conqueror the place they want to own it". The kid then ask "Why big bro?". Then Void answer "I think we lost in here, can you tell us where is the nearest place we can buy some food and Im sure we will buy it for you all too". Then, The Kid said "Sure, you can follow me, Hey guys I will lead this big guy to the nearest food stand and they said they will buy us some food too. I will come back with food okay." All the kid agree with The Kid in The Red. After 5 minutes The Kid lead them, they finally arrive at a fast food stand."You can wait here kid, we will buy you some food." said Void. After 20 minutes eating, The Kid said, "Thanks for the food big bro, this should be enough for the night at the church" said The Kid."What do you mean church kid? and what is your name by the way we didn't know yet" ask Nero. "All the kid here is living in the church because the Emperor has conqueror all the place here, and my name is Jacob" answer The Kid to both of them."Who is this Emperor, Jacob? and why he is conqueror all the place here?" ask Void. Jacob answer "The Emperor is the strongest person in this dimension and he is unbeatable that is why he already dominate this dimension". "The strongest eh? do you think what I think Nero?". "Yes I am". "Hey you!, Jacob right, if you want to survive longer in this dimension you need to tell us where is that Emperor live right now" said Nero in a high tone. Jacob answer "you can't defeat him, he is really strong but if you really want to know he lives beyond the mountain that is where he lives". Void then said "Alright then, there is where we headed now, let's go Nero", "Okay!".