Chapter V:The High Tech Dimension

Meanwhile, L, Qarl and Ray lost into a different dimension. "Where are we?" ask Ray to both of them. "I don't know Ray, but looks like we lost in a dimension" answer L to Ray. "In a different dimensions huh? Interesting" said Qarl. They been walking for three hour straight and been asking the people there but no one answer to them. Then someone came toward them and greet himself "Hello there travelers, looks like you all lost in here" said the random guy. The random guy introduce himself to them "My name is Kaito Kuragari, pleasure to meet you all". Then L introduce they all to Kaito "Well hello Kaito, good to meet you too. "Im L and both of this is my friends, Qarl and Ray". "Pleasure to meet you too Kaito" said Qarl and Ray. "So, what is this place exactly Kaito?" ask Ray. "This place is called The High Tech Dimension. It is a futuristic dimension where everything is a very high and really great technology" answer Kaito to Ray. "So this is The High Tech Dimension huh interesting" said Qarl. After a few minutes talking about the dimensions. A squad of The High Tech Empire soldier goes to them and said "We didn't recognize you three around here, do you have and ID to prove you are a High Tech civilian?" ask the squad leader to them. Kaito instantly put a handcuffs to them and said "Im afraid they don't have ID sir, I here to sent them to the Empire to get reward about the mysterious three foreigner, luckily you're here sir." "Good looks like you have found them, you can go to the police station and give them these so you can claim your reward there" the squad leader answer to Kaito. "Pleasure doing business with you sir" Kaito greet them away. L said "wait no so we are a fugitive in this place? This can't be happening to us." "Yeah that's right let us go!" Qarl resist them but unfortunately the squad stun them three with electrical shock.