Entry 1

8 year old...

2 October, 2003                                                                                                  

Thursday,7:30 pm...

Grandpa bought me this diary today. It's brown in color with my name engraved in golden letters 'Yun Yuri' but my favorite color is purple. I couldn't say no to grumpy though. So, i accepted it nonetheless. I call him grumpy because he gets grumpy at times keke . Grumpy  explained that I should use the diary to jot down all my memories, both happy and sad, as well as my feelings. He rambled on about so many things, using big words that I didn't quite understand. 

Well, he bought me gummy bears as well. , it occupied all my attention. Last thing he said was the only thing i heard. "Yuriahhh you are 8 years old now, i want you to remember your pre-teen and teenage years very clearly, here forward you'll have something to look back on. Will you write it in whenever you feel happy, sad or excited? at least for my sake...Will you promise me that?". I gave him a tight hug, of course screaming a yes. Grumpy gives best hugs in the whole wide world. We always do a mini dance while promising, isn't that so much fun?

Can't wait to fill you up...

I should probably name you something.....i ll ask mommy, speaking of her she is calling me for snacks. She made chocooooooo cookiessssssss!!!!.

I got some stickers, Don't worry i ll make you veryyyy pretty.

till then, see you dear diary.

_________________________________

There goes nothing sigh , anw don't go for the entry numbers they ll be in order but will not determine the age of Yuri or number of diary entries. its just for the chapters. I wanted it to be interesting but as you can see i am failing miserably (smiling thru pain). And i don't know if a 8 year old can write and stuff, i just googled lol bare with me.

I apologize for any typo, spelling or grammatical mistakes.

thank you for reading:)