Entry 18

17 year old...

2 February 2012,

Friday, 7:50 pm

In my previous entry, i wrote so confidently that there is only a slight liking towards Taehyung, how i was so adamant that i should give some time to these feelings and maybe a small proportion of me hoped and wanted it fade and leave no traces. I feel guilty cause this proved me wrong like in an instant...it didn't even take a day, a mere day.  It was like a potential love...like, you don't love them and you know you don't, but you know you could. You realize that you could easily fall in love with them. It's almost like the bud of a flower, ready to blossom but it's just not quite there yet. And you like them a lot, you really do. You think about them often, but you don't love them. You could,though. You know you could and that's what happened...I did started loving him after all...

Last night I looked at him, and I could feel it. I could feel the love that filled my entire body. The kind that made my toes curl and the kind of love that circulated through my veins. I could feel myself blush from having all types of emotions running rampant against my skin. The kind of love that made me want to scream all my worries and fears out so they have no way of finding their way back in. The kind that took my breath away just by the way he touched my hand and the mention of my name being spoken in his tone. A raspy voice that whispered kindness and sweet promises.

Last night i looked at him and thought "Ahhhhh, so this is how love is supposed to feel."

Till then see you dear Yuqi...

____________________________

This has to be my fav chapter so far...cuz idk the words flowed so well here :)

Is it going too fast?...i can't stop thinking about this while writing...

Thank you for reading...