Entry 3

8 year old...

30 December, 2003                                                                                                                                                          

Saturday, 10:30 pm

Yuqi Yuqi Yuqiiiiiiiiiiiiii, this is unbelievable , the boy i saw at the park today, he and his mom came to our doorstep to say hello. Mom opened the door, i peeked and there he was, his name is Kim Taehyung. Apparently (that's the new word i learned today keke but it's not important), it was his birthday and they came to invite me to his birthday party. So, i can make new friends there.

 It was nice of him to tell his mom that i was playing alone and needed friends but i am okay being only friends with him to be honest. I wore the purple dress my dad bought me last weekend. I got to know he is in my school. How come i never noticed him?...i met a funny boy too, his name is Park Jimin and his eyes disappears when he smiles. He kept falling off the chair, i laughed so much that my tummy started hurting. It was a really great day. I should sleep now or mom will scold me for passing bed time.

I think me and Taehyung are gonna be best friends. 

But Yuqi you'll always be my very  first best friend...

Till then, see you dear Yuqi...

____________________________________

umm so they met...i- ...how do i write this further....brainstorming time i see...

I apologize for typos,  spelling errors or grammatical mistakes.

Thank you for reading.