Chapter 7. The fight.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asked me, his voice spitting with rage. "Im  Asmodeus Alice. The top student of the new order. Talk before I slit your throat with this fucking knife." He then added, pressing his knee down harder on my chest.

"Im Iruma." I said, still panting slightly. "Sorry! I didn't mean to tackle you like that!" I apologized, hoping he would get his knee off of my chest. He didn't but he did loosen his grip on my back just a bit.

"Why did you enter my room, filthy vermin?" He asked me, still having the knife pressed tightly against my throat. I swallowed, feeling a bit stressed. "Im sorry, I was running away from someone!" I said, feeling a bit stupid having said that.

"So youre a fucking traitor?" He asked, the knife now pressed on my neck even tighter. "No! He was pointing his gun at me!" I said, feeling very stressed. "Im not even in the maffia!" I then added, as I felt the knife beginning to make my neck hurt, a lot.

"Then what are you?!" He asked me, not seeming to believe a thing. "I don't know?! I saved some guy, got kidnapped, got given a room, had some guy make me his grandson and im not even allowed to leave!" I said, feeling the stress in my entire body.

"You're don's new grandson?" He asked, I nodded. "I guess." I said, feeling confused. He then got off of me, releasing me from the knife. I felt my throat, I could feel blood rushing out of my neck. The guy stared at me, still seeming incredibly angry.

"You look far too weak to be his grandson." He remarked, tossing a knife to me. "Lets have a fight, knife to knife. If you win you can kill me. If you lose, ill kill you." I looked at the knife, then at him in confusion. I then looked at the knife again, but when I looked at the Asmodeus person again, he was already running at me with a knife.

In a swift movement, I dodged him, just in time. I stared at him, terrified. "Im sorry!" I apologized at him. "I really didn't mean to hurt you!" I added. When I said that, it made him even more angry. He then ran at me again, and I dodged him once more. This continued and continued untill we were both on the ground, breathing heavily.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, gritting his teeth. "I haven't even hit you once! Would you stop playing already and attack me back?!" He asked, seeming absolutely furious. "Or am I not good enough?!" He yelled.

I shook my head violently. "No, no! I don't want to attack you at all! Im so sorry!" I yelled back, panting. He looked at me, his eyes darkening. "So I really am not good enough then?" He asked, gritting his teeth. He then stood up again.

"Well then, get ready to get your organs ripped out!" He yelled, running at me again. It was so sudden that he ran right to my chest, the knife steadily moving my way. I had only a second to do anything, and in that split second, I grabbed his arm, with the knife in his hand, and swung him into the wall behind me, knocking him unconscious.

I looked at him, bashing into the wall, his body slowly sinking to the ground just a second later. He was knocked out. I then felt a sharp pain in my arm, and looked at it. A small cut was on my arm, the blood slowly trickling down. I then made sure the weird guy was out cold before searching for a way to help myself.

Before I could do anything though, I noticed someone standing at the door. It was Opera, staring at me silently. I backed away from him as fast as possible, my adrenaline shooting back up, making me feel on edge.

"You ran away, again." He began, looking a bit pissed. "Come with me, we are going to see Don." He then added to that. I reluctantly stepped closer to the doorway, before looking at the Asmodeus person, still knocked out, lying against the wall, folded up in a weird way, like a blanket you threw against the wall with the top of its body slowly sinking to the ground as the air leaves it. Exactly like that.

I then looked at the Asmodeus person, and then at Opera. "Can I help him first?" I asked, being a bit conserned for him. He thought for a second before nodding. "You can take him with you to don, the nurses office is along the way. You can drop him off there." He said. And so I scooped up Asmodeus's body, wich was very heavy by the way and carried him outside, pretty much using him as a border to keep me away from Opera aswell. Opera was scary after all.

I walked with Opera trough the walls, staring at him periodically to make sure he wasn't trying to shoot me again. Sometimes he looked back at me, and so I pretended not to look. Our trip to the nurses office was mostly silent, untill Opera asked me something. "You didn't have a gun, so why would you run away?" He asked me. I stared at him a bit before answering honestly.

"Because you did have a gun." I just said, looking away in shame. "I didn't know what to do." I then whispered after that. Opera nodded understandingly, although he didn't seem to care all that much. After all I did run away.

Eventually me and Opera got to the nurses office, wich was right outside the office of Don, or my self proclaimed grandfather. We went inside, greeted by a scary looking man. We then gave him the Asmodeus person and left to the office.

Before we swung open the door, Opera stopped. "I watched the two of you fighting since the beginning, and I must say you're quick. Though you really are just lucky, because that guy is infamous for his burning fire. He burns everything down, including people, thats who he is."

I swallowed as I looked at Opera, a bit taken aback. "The Asmodeus guy is a pyromaniac?" I asked, he nodded. "His entire family is. Theire called the fire snakes around here." He then said, opening the door.

And there I was met with the Don, looking down at me with dark cruel eyes.

"Welcome back here, Iruma-kun."

---

---

---

Hi there!! Sorry its a day late. Anyways I have to go now. I don't have time to really chat here, so thanks for reading and cya all later!! Have a good week!

--26 october