Chapter 13. Classes.

I woke up, knowing almost immediately where I was. I was in this new house, wich was still very unbeknownst to me. Really, I should have just escaped instead of run into a tree and fall down.

Because today, I will have school for the first time and school here is a lot different. I already saw the.. practical torture room and the weapon rooms. I doubt I'll actually learn like people usually do, with books. Exept for the 'art of torture' book I've been given, most of the books look pretty normal though.

I heard a knock from my door, a soft voice coming from behind it. "Can I come in?" The voice asked. "Yeah." I responded back, getting out of the bed, rubbing my eyes. When I looked up again grandpa and Opera were looking at me from the door, both of them holding something. This 'Don' person was holding a small box and Opera held a plate with food.

The bald man handed me the box, smiling, Opera putting the plate on the nightstand, or dresser, im still not sure, and took a step back. I looked at the 'Don' person confused. "Is this for me..?" I asked silently, staring at the box. The man smiled. "Yes it is, now open it." He responded, looking cheerful all together.

My hands wrapped around the box, lifting the top in the air, placing it next to me. I then looked into it, suprised to see a set of school clothes, an entire uniform. The man smiled again. "Now that you will be attending school you need a uniform!" He said, stepping forwards a bit, wich made me slightly uncomfortable. I still barely knew this man after all, I didn't like acting close to someone as dangerous as him either.

He seemed to notice and backed away half a step. "Thank you." I said, taking the uniform out of the box, wich was folded neatly. He nodded and smiled, seeming to leave the room. "I'll leave you at it, when you are all dressed up and have finished your meal you can knock at the door two lefts of yours. Asmodeus lives there and he will take you to the classes." I nodded, understanding him.

"Also," He added. "if you try to go without him, or we hear you didn't come to classes, there will be consequences." He said with a less pleasant look on his face. The man then waved and left the room, Opera joining him, waving. I waved back, hearing the door shut.

I stood up to really look at the uniform, wich was bright blue with little red eyes on the collar, not something I would have expected to wear at a mafia school. I put it on curiously, the blue uniform being suprisingly comfortable, just the right size. I wonder how they got all my sizes right in the first place, because everything I wear seems to fit perfectly.

I wiped away that thought, not wanting to overthink on how they got it. I then sat on the chair right next to my bed with the plate of food. On the big iron plate lay another plate and a cup of tea, wich I downed first before ravaging on the food. The food was both something you did and didn't expect to eat in the morning, having both buttered toast and pieces of apples, cucumbers, carrots, some berries and just a weird mess off snacks.

I happily ate it all though, wiping my mouth before walking up to the door with my bew books, slowly pulling the handle down, revealing Asmodeus who was creepily waiting in front of it, scaring the absolutely heck out of me. Asmodeus had already began to say "Hi-" with me slamming the door in his face with the handle.

I stood behind the door, taking deep breaths, clutching my books to chest with one hand while the other was on the door handle. I was freaked out. After I had calmed down slightly, I pulled the door handle again, revealing Asmodeus who was still waiting for me.

"Master Iruma, are you alright?" He asked, seeming a bit worried after seeing my pale face. I nodded. "Y-yeah.. you just really scared me." I said, smiling slightly. He chuckled. "Sorry for that, I didn't mean to scare you. Good morning by the way." He then added, smiling. "Good morning." I replied back, closing my door and walking with him to the class.

I followed him into a classroom, the one that looked the most normal of all of them, there we sat down in the front, him putting me in the middle for some reason, slightly scaring me. It didn't feel very comfortable. "Why are you making me sit here..?" I laughed nervously. "Well, I think everyone should be able to see you right from when they walk in the class!" He smiled. "That way, everyone will know exactly not to mess with you!" He exitedly said, seeming proud of his plan.

I smiled at him, nodding slightly. While I didn't think this was a good idea, at all, I went along with it anyways as other students started strolling in, including the girl from yesterday with the green hair, who sat next to me. In a few minutes the entire class was filled, with me, now a pissed Asmodeus, and Clara all sitting on the same row, the rest of the students either to the side or the back of us.

Then a man walked in with dark coloured purple hair, someone I immediately reggognised. He was the guy I had saved. "All of you sit down." He said, his voice loud and demanding. "And.." He stopped speaking when he saw me for a second before continuing, even more pissed than he already was. "If you even dare to cause ruckus.." He continued. "..I will personally expell you from this school." He said, looking at me, Clara and Asmodeus.

I swallowed deeply, even more nervous now. I was with these people in this class I didn't belong to, with the man teaching me already hating me.

I looked at Asmodeus, who was looking back at the teacher, seeming pissed aswell.

I then looked at Clara, who was kicking her feet wildly.

This was going to be one heck of a year.

---

---

---

Hi there! We hit 1k! I didn't think we would hit it yet anytime soon, and to add I was so busy I forgot all about this book for two weeks.

And so, in two weeks I'll try and get 2 chapters, like I promised I would try. If that doesn't work it might be in 3 weeks, with an update on the two weeks mark. Who knows, maybe it will even be next week, I don't know how busy I'll be yet.

But thank you all so much for supporting this book and reading it, and I'll see you all hopefully in the next one!

--21 februari