Chapter 9. Walkthrough.

While I ate my cake I thought about the punishments I might get, things like being hit, having to do tasks like kill someone for the maffia or spend a day with the Don person, but when the Don person finally spoke, I was suprised.

"Oh yeah, you still need a punishment, don't you?" He asked me. I nodded, a tad nervous and afraid. "Mhm, well, I think I have a fitting punishment for running away." He said, smiling to himself. "Youll be going to classes!" He said, as if it wasn't a punishment at all, and so I looked at him confused. The Don person then looked at Asmo- Azz and smiled. "Would you show him, since youre going tomorrow anyways?" He asked. Next to me the ehh- Azz person was smiling at me, taking my hand while nodding politely at the bald man.

"Ofcourse" He said, standing up as he led me away from the desk, even more confused. I followed him quietly, pulling back my hand to follow him normally, a bit scared of what I'd find. "Oh I'm sorry." He apologized. "I shouldn't have taken your hand without your permission." He said. I shook my head. "Its fine." I said, following him trough the confusion, narrow halls, making sure to follow them and look for an exit.

As we walked he kept looking at me, as if I was intresting, I wasn't, and I'd hoped he'd hurry a bit more so I can try and find an exit. Then, suddenly, I got an idea. "Hey, Azz?" I asked quietly. "Where's the exit of this place?" I said smiling slightly at him. He seemed to be in thought. "Im supposed to take you to the classroom first, but after that I could show you if youd like?" He asked, I nodded. "If you could, please do." I said, thinking to myself about if I should or shouldn't run away when the time comes.

He smiled at me as he suddenly stopped at a door, making me stop aswell. "Just don't try to escape, or I'll have to chase you down!" He said, as I nodded. "I-I won't-" I said with a shaky voice. I swallowed, I didn't want to deal with a pyromaniac.. however if I manage to escape I'll be free..! Kind off atleast.

I imagined being free, wich was.. considerably less scary than staying here. And so I walked with the Azz guy, thinking about all the ways I could escape, not noticing the guy had stopped again, to show me the classroom. He held me back, a bit confused and asked if I was alright, once I nodded Azz opened the door for me, leading me inside the door.

He smiled, showing the classroom or well.. dungeon room off to me. "Heres the classroom!" He smiled. "Would you like to look around?" He asked me, I nodded slightly. "Aren't there lessons today though?" I asked. He shook his head. "No, we only have lessons on Thursday, friday and Saturday. The rest of the days we have off to.. follow orders" He said, stopping the sentence to continue, as if he was searching for another word.

I nodded, understanding what he said, as I walked through the room, Asmodeus following me while I looked around. The first room I was taken to looked like a normal classroom. "This is our study room." Azz began. "Here we learn litterature, mostly, but sometimes we learn about other.. stuff." He said, smiling brightly. I nodded understandingly as he took me to the room next to this one, it looked like some kind of fighting club.

"This is our practice room, every few days we will learn to fight here, this is also one of the places you can upgrade your rank!" He said, his face still bright. "Rank?" I asked, confused. "Yes, rank! Everyone begins with a rank here, wich is one, or also called Aleph. The ranks will decide the place you stay in in the family, and the amount of.. tasks you can do." He smiled.

I didn't know they had ranks here, this doesn't really seem like the type of place you'd play ranks with, although, I guess every place is different. The ranks also don't mean the people here arent scary anymore. "Oh, okay.." I said, smiling back at him slightly. "I understand." I then added, making the already permanent smile on his face brighten up. "Thats great!" He then said, swiftly taking me to another room.

Azz opened the door, but closed it almost instantly with a panick. "Oh, and don't worry about this class.." He said, trying to bring me away, but curious me tried peeking anyways, being pulled away as soon as I could get a glimpse of the terror from that door. There was someone tied up, bleeding, while someone else was standing over them with knives. I pretended I didn't see anything.

The Asmodeus guy kept pulling me away as he talked. "They're having a practical biology session right now, they are probably studying for a test, lets not disturb them.." I nodded, in shock of the horrors I just saw. Whatever that room was, I did not want to find out. Walking further with him, we walked to the last room, wich was full of weapons, and dummies.

"This is the weapon room, here we learn how.. to cook.." He said, wich was obviously a lie. He probably ment training, again, just to.. kill. "So for murdering?" I whisper asked. He nodded slowly, seeming sorry about admitting. "Its fine.." I said, a bit shaken up nonetheless. "Thats.. good.." He said, taking a deep breath. "Well, thats all the classrooms we have really." He said, closing the door. I nodded.

"So can you show me the exit now?" I asked him, smiling a bit. I was nervous asking him this, but asked anyways, after all, this was my chance to escape! For real this time! And so I waited for his answer. He nodded. "Yeah, I can, if you promise not to run away." He said, with a scary smile on his face. I nodded. "I wont.." I said, laughing nervously. "Good, because we have orders that if you do, we have to shoot you." He smiled.

I gulped as I followed him, silenced up. And so he brought me to a few doors, in the open, the exit. "Well, this is the exit, and entrance." He said, still smiling, happily showing me the door.

"H-hey, so question.. Do you have a gun?" I asked him, smiling sweetly. He shook his head. "N-no I don't master, why are you-"

But before he could finish, I was already running away, out the door.

Im running, out the door!

Im running!

---

---

---

Hi there, loves! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have a great day! Cya next time!!

--22 november.