Chapter 12. Books.

"Hi! Im Clara! Nice to meet you! Wana play with me?~"

The girl enthusiastically ran up to us, Asmodeus standing in front of me trying to shield me from what he thinks is a threat. "Don't talk to her!" He once again told me, grabbing himself and me a pair of schoolbooks. However Clara had already taken my hand and was leading me away led from behind Asmodeus after he blinked.

"H-hi?" I asked, a bit scared although it sounded more like a frail voice. Asmodeus's head immediately shot back to look at me, his hand already on his face, looking at the ground with great pain in his eyes. "Hi! My name is Clara what's your's!?" She asked, jumping on the ground. "My name is Iruma.." I said, trying to pull my hand back, however Clara already grabbed my arm, not wanting to let go off of me.

"Get off of master Iruma you psycho!" Asmodeus shouted, grabbing her and pulling her off of me. I smiled at him sheepishly. "Its fine, its not like she's hurting me.." I said, trying to convince Asmodeus, however he only took the situation more serious.

"Yes she is?! Do you know what happened with her today? She was shooting in the hall! They had to search everyone for a weapon because she dropped her gun recklessly wich then shot the ceiling again!" He sighed. "Lets get out of here, or she is seriously going to get us in trouble.." He said, grabbing my arm and leading me out. I waved at the green haired girl with a sorry look on my face. "Lets play tomorrow okay?" I told her, leaving.

Asmodeus imediately looked at me as if I was insane. "Are you suicidal? Why would you promise her something like that?!" He asked, escorting me back to my room. "She doesn't look that bad though..?" I said, smiling slightly. "Looks are deceiving, you'll understand when you get a mom like mine." He said, pissed.

He then dropped me off by my room, where Opera was waiting on the bed. Asmodeus handed me my books and waved, leaving. That guy sure was something..

Anyways now I was standing there looking at the red haired man who was sitting on my bed. He patted next to him, wanting me to sit down with him, so I did. He then started talking. "I know you tried escaping earlier today, twice if you count this morning." He began. "I just wanted to talk a bit about it before bringing you your food." He then added, making me swallow nervously.

"I-I really didn't mean to.." I began, trying to find a way of excusing myself. "I know." He said calmly. "Thats why I wanted to talk to you about it." He disclosed, looking me in the eyes. "First off I feel I have to apologize for what happened this morning. We had to search for someones gun because they shot in this hallway and littered it, thats why I came to you this morning." He said calmly.

"I didn't mean to make you feel as threatened as you did today, only enough to make sure you wouldn't leap out to kill me." He added. I nodded silently, I had pretty much already forgiven him for it, kind off, with the exception of him running after me and letting me almost get stabbed by Asmodeus.

"Secondly." He began. "I am sorry about how we met the first time. First impressions are very important, and someone drugging you really isn't a good impression. I know you are scared of me, Don and Balam, the white haired man you have ran into, but I assure you none of us will hurt you." He said, still staring me deep in the eyes.

I nodded at him, feeling increasingly uncomfortable. I appreciated that he was saying these words, but I was still scared of him and everyone who carried a gun around. To add, I didn't really know this person all that well, even if out of everyone I know him the best.

As if Opera read my mind, he talked. "Since we don't know each other very well yet, and since you don't know the others very well yet, how about some dinner in the living quarters?" He asked, confusing me. "Not the school one im sure Asmodeus showed, the one that is limited to Don himself." He said, confusing me even more. Was that large room that Asmodeus showed me for everyone? How big is this place? And why does the Don.. ehh.. grandpa have his own?

I shook my head slightly. I was hungry, but I really didn't feel in the mood to be talking to my newfound grandpa again. Opera seemed to understand me. "Alright then, I'll bring you dinner." He said, walking away again. I sighed loudly, the anxiety leaving my body as he shut the door behind him.

I shouldn't forget where I am. Or what I have to do, because tommorow, I'll have school for the first time.

---

---

---

Hi there, loves! Thank you guys for reading this. I hope you all have a great day! I do thats for sure! And see you guys later!!!

(Ps, at 1k I'll do an extra chapter if I can manage.)

--24 January