Coming Soon

The Dual Threat Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Strike Zone Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Moss Bluff Series (available on Amazon)
4 books
The Full Circle Series (available on Amazon)
3 books
The Bradford Series
3 books
Our Beginnings (Georgia Bradford's Memoir) Wattpad release only

The Third Generation Series
4 books

Please see my bio for other books available

Coming Soon

The danger and mystery of Moss Bluff isn't over just yet. As the final book of the series wraps up the drama for The Tuckers and the Bradford's in this thrilling ending.

Moss Bluff Series
Book 4

Secret Admirer

~ In the middle of my chaos there was you ~

Mia Cromwell, hasn't made many friends since she moved to Moss Bluff. She never quite fit in. She has always been quiet, a bit of a bookworm and as she quickly discovers - a target of the person stalking Moss Bluff. Living on the border of the Trinity Preserves was a blessing and she soon finds out a curse. Thanks to her sudden hiring by Georgia Bradford Mia is thrust into the town's social circle, and right into the crosshairs of a killer.

Turning to Cole Maxwell for safety, she only puts herself in more danger as a secret admirer emerges. The architect of the Tucker Construction business, Cole finds himself face to face with murder, arson and a challenge he might not be able to survive but he won't give up until he finds his Secret Admirer.