Chapter 2: Friendly Meeting

(Katsuragi, Marin, Ryan and Kenji are seen unpacking their stuff, and some hours later they go downstairs and sit together.)

Katsuragi: So? You're Kamen Riders too?

Ryan: (nods) Yep, My name Ryan Tennyson. I am the brother of Ben 10 himself. I got captured by those bozos, and they injected the Horse Orphnoch DNA in me. Luckily Tsukasa found me and gave me the Kaixa Gear.

Marin: My name is Marin Kitagawa. I am a cosplayer. But during my cosplay sessions, some soldiers captured me and injected the Crane Orphnoch DNA in me. Tsukasa gave me the Delta Gear, and told me and Katsuragi-kun about joining this splendid academy in order to deal with a bigger threat.

Kenji: My name is Kenji Serizawa. I am the younger brother of Ishiro Serizawa, but some of Alan Jonah's soldiers captured me and tried to turn me into their weapon by injecting the Lion Orphnoch DNA in me. Luckily my other older brother Jiro came to my rescue and trained me to use the Psyga Driver.

Katsuragi: Well, I am Katsuragi Bakugo, son of Masaru and Mitsuki. However, I had some evil siblings named Katsuki and Katsumi, who bullied me ever since I was 4 years old.

Kenji: Now I remember, he is part of that childish bully gang who beat anyone they considered useless.

Katsuragi: Yes, along with Izumi Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Sakura Todoroki, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Tenya Iida, Rias Gremory, Issei Hyoudou and others. Luckily my parents still cared about me. They are the only family I have left.

Kenji: That's horrible.

Katsuragi: And I bet they enrolled at Union Academy at this rate.

Ryan: Wouldn't be a surprise if they did.

Katsuragi: Yeah, Union believes their law should be absolute, that only the strong are fit to be heroes while the weak must be left to die.

Kenji: I'm glad I'm a student of Unity.

(Then they kept talking about their backstories, their struggles and other stuff until the end of the day. After that, they went to bed.)

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the headmasters are seen in their room as they heard about their rivals having four more students, and some of them recognize them.)

Nezu: Figured out Ryan would be in there.

Tsunade: How about we send some of our students in there. Once they find both Ryan and Kenji, they are to bring them by force.

Gendo: Agreed.

Chifuyu: Because of that brat, Jiro broke up with me. Kenji needs to be 100% punished!

Sirzechs: Especially after what both he and Ryan said about us.

(Unbeknownst to them, a blonde boy in a cat suit is seen recording the conversation.)

????: So the headmasters think they can hurt my best friends. I don't think so!

(As the screen fades out, the mysterious figure's cat eyes glow.)