Chapter 4: Origins of Kamen Rider Orga

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the Headmasters are reported of their failed attempt to capture Ryan and Kenji.)

Ozpin: Damn it, Unity!

Chifuyu: They'll pay for this!!

Azazel: I'm sorry. but I just received word from the council. We're forbidden from going anywhere near Unity Academy. Or they'll begin to defund us.

(Ozpin and Chifuyu slam their fists on the desk while Gendo puts his glasses back.)

Gendo: Mister Bakugo, you and your team head back to your dorm until we call you again.

(They nod as they go to Team JNPR as both teams glare at each other.)

Jaune: What do you want now, bomb-man?

Katsuki: My business isn't with you, faker! (glares at Pyrrha) It's with her!

Pyrrha: Me? What did I do to you?

Izumi: Because of you, we have another Tennyson as an enemy. Sure, the Tennysons ARE our enemies for defending intergalactic freaks, useless Dekus and others, but-

Pyrrha: (eyes widen) Wait a second, did you say Tennyson?

Katsuki: Surprised? Good, because I wasn't planning to simply get back to my dorm without either scaring or beating the shit out of disgraces like you!

Jaune: Pyrrha, what are they talking about?

Pyrrha: Nate Tennyson... an ex-boyfriend of mine. I dated him two years ago before I enrolled in here.

Denki: And why did Katsu mention that?

Katsuki: He's trying to disturb our empire, you Pikachu rip-off!

Mina: Okay, but what does this Nate guy have to do with us?

Pyrrha: He became a villain known as Kamen Rider Orga. And what he did was the reason why I trained so hard to get in here.

(Elsewhere)

????: Pyrrha Nikos, I am coming for you. I'll never forget what you did to me!

(Back to Union, Bakusquad and Team JNPR are seen along with Rias' Peerage, Team RWBY, Ichika, Shinji, Team 7 and Ryuko.)

Jaune: Okay... can you tell us more about Nate Tennyson?

Pyrrha: We used to live happily as a couple until an incident happened.

Kiba: What incident?

Pyrrha: We were coming back from our last date, and everything was alright. But then Nate saw some girls being ambushed by a group of villains led by Vult.

Rias: Vult?

Pyrrha: Yep, they ambushed us and tried to rape me while some orcs held him down. And that wasn't all. When some Pro Heroes came, they only saved me, they didn't bother trying to save Nate, who was taken away. Not by Vult and his army, but by one of the DarKaiju Avengers' leaders: Terry Reinhardt.

Ruby: Oh no.

Weiss: Darkaiju Avengers?

Pyrrha: Yes, the Darkaiju Avengers are one of the most powerful sub-groups of the League of Malice. Besides Terry, there's their other leader, Alex Jonah. They're the combination of two old villain factions: Darkaiju Legion and Chaos Avengers.

Katsumi: Okay, but why did that worthless brother of mine say his name?

Jaune: I guess I know why.

Nora: What is it, fearless leader?

Jaune: Probaly he's meaning to say we will fail to protect our loved ones like Pyrrha failed to protect Nate.

Ren: Oh my god...

Kyoka: How can Katsuragi be so cruel?

Katsuki: Don't know, don't care. I'll put him back in his place like I always did!

Yang: And how did he become Kamen Rider Orga?

Pyrrha: Terry and Alex probably convinced Nate that both his family and I were holding him back, and then they gave him the Orga Driver, thus he became the Dark Rider himself.

Weiss: He sounds like trouble.

Pyrrha: And he is. He killed the very heroes who refused to save him back then. And along with him, there are other villainous Kamen Riders like Kamen Rider Demons and Kamen Rider Dark Decade, who are Terry and Alex' villain names.

Issei: We need to warn the hadmasters about it. We must find him before Unity does.

(Meanwhile at the Darkaiju Avengers Tower, both Alex Jonah and Terry Reinhardt are seen standing in front of an unknown figure.)

????: So she is located within Union Academy?

Terry: Yes, she is.

????: Which means attacking her is too risky. I need her out in the open.

Alex: There is a festival between Union and Unity

????: Perfect, thank you, sir.

Alex: You're welcome, Nate Tennyson. Now it's time for you to seek vengeance.

Nate: Yes sir. My vengeance on Pyrrha Nikos is close at hand.

(As the screen fades out, an announcement sound is heard in a dark tone.)

COMPLETE!

(To be continued)