Chapter 11: Demise of Sirzechs

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, Dekusquad, Team Naruto, Ryuko and Mako are punished by the Headmasters for failing their mission and for the loss of most of their students, including the ones who joined Unity Academy. They were tortured and scarred deeply. The rest of Class 1-A watches in horror while Izumi and Katsuki smirk at seeing Izuku tortured. Aizawa, Kakashi and Iruka got pissed by seeing their students being tortured. All Might is disappointed at his successor's failure, and regrets giving him the One For All, but can't do much. After the torture session, they were suspended and couldn't return until their suspension was over.)

(Gaara and his friends found out and got horrified, so did Hisashi, who decided that Union was dangerous for them all, and Unity managed to get the Midoriya Family, the Uraraka Family, the Asui Family and Mako's family transferred to Unity through legal terms as their scars were shown as evidences against Union. Due to this, they were now under Unity's protection and removed from Union's database.)

(Izuku, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Naruto, Shikamaru, Choji, Hinata, Rock Lee, Ryuko and Mako joined the Unity Hero Course and were easily accepted as one of their own, feeling happy and safe.)

(Hisashi  joined the Unity Business Course and uses his intelligence to rival any big-time corporations, focusing on the Schnee Corporation.)

(Back to Unity Academy, Katsuragi and Kenji are called in.)

Katsuragi: You called us, Headmaster?

Will: Indeed. I summoned you here because of someone requesting your assistance.

Kenji: And who requested our help?

????: I did, Mr. Serizawa.

(They turn to see the Morningstar Family.)

Katsuragi: Mr. Morningstar?

Lucifer: Please, drop the formalities

Lilith: You don't have to be formal with us.

Charlie: Hey guys.

Katsuragi: Hey Charlie.

Kenji: Why would you need our help?

Lucifer: I want to aid my support of Unity. But I want your help in retaking my rightful place as Ruler of Hell.

Katsuragi: In other words, overthrow Sirzechs.

Lucifer: Indeed. I believe that with you help, we can overthrown Sirzechs and get the underworld to join Unity.

Will: That would be a huge win for us. But there is the other houses who might still be loyal to Sirzechs and Union.

Lilith: About that. The Underworld is actually standing divided. Due to what happened to that team of heroes that Union tortured.

Charlie: It seems that Sitri Clan is standing against it. And so is the Phenex Clan, except for Riser.

Lucifer: Zeoticus and Venelana don't want anything to do with that. Neither does Sirzechs' own wife.