Chapter 6: Victory Night (Lemon)

(After the tournament and the victory against their Union Academy rivals, everyone of Unity Academy returned to their dorms and celebrated.)

(At Katsuragi's dorm, he is seen partying in the kitchen with Marin, Ryan and Kenji, as they ordered food and drinks.)

(Some time later, Katsuragi is watching a movie as Marin cuddles up on him as her hand runs on his pants and grabs his crotch, causing him to groan in silence as he looks to see her lustful glance as she stands up and takes him to the bedroom.)

(Once inside, Katsuragi sits down in the bed as Marin walks off to get changed. Once she returned, Katsuragi's jaw drops by seeing her wearing her bikini.)

Marin: What do you think, Katsu? Sexy or not?

Katsuragi: Very sexy indeed.

Marin: Good. I want to reward you for your victory against your brother, and this reward is not negotiable.

Katsuragi: (nods) Okay.

(She sways her hips while approaching Katsuragi and climb onto him as she takes charge and kisses him as their tongues interlace each other. While making out with him, she undoes his belt and takes off his pants, leaving him in his boxers, while seeing a huge bulge. She takes off the boxers and sees a 12-inch member as her nether region gets wet.)

Marin: Oh my~. Looks like you're built well.

(She then removes her bra and has him suck her breast while jerking him off. He sucks on her bosom while licking.)

Marin: Oh yes, Katsu. Suck my breasts.

(After one hour, they stop as Marin gets in front of Katsuragi, who cums over her face and breasts. She licks the cum before getting on all fours, and removes her panties, giving him a nice view of her pussy.)

Katsuragi: Quite nice sight to behold.

(He grabs her ass and inserts his member into her pussy.)

Katsuragi: (groans) You're so tight.

(He then grabs her hips and starts hrusting inside of her at a steady pace, making her moan in pure bliss.)

Marin: YES, KATSU! FUCK MY PUSSY! FUCK ME HARDER! AHHH! YOU'RE SO GOOD, KATSU!

(Katsuragi continues thrusting inside of Marin as he then starts groping her breasts with his other hand, causing her even more pleasure as her tongue was sticking out of her mouth.)

Marin: KATSU! I'M CUMMING!

(Katsuragi thrusts more inside of Marin.)

Katsuragi: Me too. Take it all, Marin! AHHHHHH!!!

(Both cum as they moan loudly in pure bliss as they pass out.)

(Next morning, Katsuragi is seen waking up in his room.)

Katsuragi: Man. I'm so winded.

(He is about to move, but something holds him down as he glances to see something bopping under the covers.)

Katsuragi: What?

(He removes his covers to see Marin still naked, jerking him off while licking his member.)

Marin: Good morning, Katsu.

(Katsuragi faints as the screen fades to black.)